URCM?

Old January 2nd 10, 02:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr. Benn[_2_]

Default URCM?

Tosspot wrote in
:

Mr. Benn wrote:
Tosspot wrote in
:

wrote:
On 1 Jan, 12:48, Tosspot wrote:
Why don't you just ****off back to mummy you flaccid little
cocksucking prick.
Is that even possible? :-/
I've no idea, I had a hangover of biblical proportions and thought
I'd give happi some of the **** he's been dishing out back and see
how he responded. I reckon if more people treated trolls like that
this place would be a bit better. It was indicative his was
probably the most relevant post there was

Still, normal service resumed

Why are you using a European Space Agency email address
)? Do you work for them?

No, but they see fit to give me an email address.

If you do work for the ESA, you should learn to tame your language as
I'm sure your employer would not condone such behaviour. If you
don't work for the ESA, you are deliberately misusing their domain
name and possibly the actual email address of a real ESA employee.

Well, given my employer has not told me to moderate my language when
I've used similar terms of endearment at him in meetings, I can't say
he will be very bothered.

My employer would take a very dim view of someone working directly or
indirectly for the organisation for bringing the company's name into
disrepute by associating a company email address with abusive behaviour
in a public forum.

I use the work email address as because it has a very good spam
filter.
I suppose I could use gmail or similar as these days spam filters
are
pretty good the world over, but I never got around to it. Tbf, people
from this NG have contacted me on it in the past, but only for more
civilised conversation or a bit of underground railway work.

Good advice is to use another email address. I would never use my
employer's email address in a public forum. I suggest you do this ASAP.
Old January 2nd 10, 02:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tosspot[_2_]

Mr. Benn wrote:
Tosspot wrote in
:

Mr. Benn wrote:
Tosspot wrote in
:

wrote:
On 1 Jan, 12:48, Tosspot wrote:
[...]

I see your point, but these days email addresses are the same as phone
numbers, I mean, if I put 06151 903696, as a contact would that be any
different? 30 years ago it might have been, work phones were used for
work business, but not any more. Times move on.

I use the work email address as because it has a very good spam
filter.
I suppose I could use gmail or similar as these days spam filters
are
pretty good the world over, but I never got around to it. Tbf, people
from this NG have contacted me on it in the past, but only for more
civilised conversation or a bit of underground railway work.

Good advice is to use another email address. I would never use my
employer's email address in a public forum. I suggest you do this ASAP.

Yeah, maybe I should. I wonder if
is available?
Old January 2nd 10, 03:48 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr. Benn[_2_]

Tosspot wrote in
:

Mr. Benn wrote:

Good advice is to use another email address. I would never use my
employer's email address in a public forum. I suggest you do this ASAP.

Yeah, maybe I should. I wonder if is available?

It's worth a try. I find gmail an excellent service by the way. You can
use a POP/SMTP email client with it as well as the web interface. There's
7GB of storage included as well.
Old January 2nd 10, 06:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Happi Monday[_3_]

Tosspot

Did anyone ever tell you that your name suits you?
Old January 2nd 10, 06:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Happi Monday[_3_]

On 02/01/2010 14:57, Tosspot wrote:

I wonder if is available?

You could register tosspot.com and use:

or something?

Old January 2nd 10, 07:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tosspot[_2_]

Happi Monday wrote:
Tosspot

Did anyone ever tell you that your name suits you?

I find it drives a particular type of person to distraction. It really
is very amusing.
Old January 4th 10, 05:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
congokid

In article , Tosspot
writes
Marc wrote:
Broke? Or am I just being stood on the naughty step again?

Was ok a while ago. Leave it for a bit, have a beer or two, it'll be fine.

Whatever was stopping my posts appearing (two missing posts in December)
now seems to have been fixed.
--
congokid
Eating out in London? Read my tips...
Old January 4th 10, 06:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Happi Monday[_3_]

On 04/01/2010 17:08, congokid wrote:
In article , Tosspot
writes
Marc wrote:
Broke? Or am I just being stood on the naughty step again?

Was ok a while ago. Leave it for a bit, have a beer or two, it'll be
fine.

Whatever was stopping my posts appearing (two missing posts in December)
now seems to have been fixed.

And why do you feel the need to post that irrelevance here?

URCM Marc[_2_] UK 29 December 16th 09 08:39 PM
Missing Messages from URCM Judith M Smith UK 80 December 11th 09 08:58 AM
urcm It is using urc to do its own job Trevor A Panther UK 20 November 13th 09 06:49 PM
Post rejection on urcm Adam Funk[_5_] UK 0 October 25th 09 06:23 PM
Re Proposed URCM jms UK 9 May 29th 09 04:12 PM