CritUSA Anyone else had "non" Deals?

Old May 4th 04, 04:34 AM
Mark

Default CritUSA Anyone else had "non" Deals?

Hi Folks, From many of your high recommendations of CritUSA, I agreed,
prices seemed swell, and comments/opinions of the "Boss Man" in a
google search are flawless.

Well, I wrote, and the owner didn't have what I first initially wanted
(Open Corsa CX) but we both came to terms and agreed on a pair of the
Michelin Pro Race Tires,and 2 tubes to go with.

Asked to give me his address, and I'd gladly mail a MO Payment.... no
address....nothing.

Then I asked if it was his intention that he would send the
merchandise first?
I forwarded my name, and address, and told him to go ahead, and
ship....

Basically, I got no confirmation of recieving my letters. Then 2-2/12
weeks later, get a message that he'd be out of town, and he was going
to ship out stuff before he left.

Again, I gave him thhe go ahead to ship..... nothing. More eeks went
by.

What little email I had gotten over the weeks seemed very vague.
And here I am waiting, waiting, waiting........nothing. My last
letter clearly explained that I would've liked to recieve these tires
before I take my pension.... Still, no reply.... nothing.

I'm sorry if I'm just the little guy here, only wishing to buy a
couple of measly Tires+Tubes. I'm sorry Dan that I don't own a
complete pro team that is in need of tires for all their bikes, making
it a better use of your time.

I do see though, that you do find time to advertise your merchandise
virtually every day, so perhaps you'll maybe find the time to explain
to me here why this happened? I await your answer. Mark D.
Old May 4th 04, 01:08 PM
cal

Mark:

Something must reall be seriusly out of whack here. I have had 100%
perfect experience with CritUSA. Quick responses to questions, quick
fulfillment of all orders.

You might condsider looking at other things, like emails not reaching
Dan, or his not reaching you. It seems something is amiss.

I'm just a "little guy", too and I've never had better service
anywhere than CritUSA.

cal

Old May 4th 04, 07:25 PM
Bestest Handsander

"cal" wrote in message
[...]

I have no idea if this may be the cause, but an increasing number of people
are using spam filters. They often of the score set very low, and
consequently solicited email they are expecting from companies gets filtered
out. If you are using a spam filter, check the directory in which it dumps
suspected spam. The email you expected could be in there.

Old May 4th 04, 09:27 PM
Mark

Hi Cal, thank you for your response.

You may be very correct about this. I see that Dan uses AOL, and I can
remember years ago, when I was a Web-TV'er, that I had nothing but
trouble trying to correspond with AOL folks.

It is very possible that 1/2 my letters never reached him?

Had he at least given me a number to call, it would've been an easy
matter to straighten things out with him, and "Phone" the order.

I'm sure as you say, that Danny is Top Shelf. There's just too many
100% seatisfied customers to doubt this.

I felt that I never gotten closure at all from Danny one way, or
another.
At least if he had told me that I don't want you business, and go
elsewhere to buy your goods, I would've understood, but yet nothing
from him at all.

This is what I found so strange. I was hoping he would perhaps come
here to expain things, and maybe he will in this thread? We'll see I
guess. Mark D.

Old May 5th 04, 02:12 AM
Mark

Hello, May I ask you folks how you have done business with CritUSA?
Had you been sent the merchandise first, and then send out payment
after? Or?

I quite sure Dan did indeed have my name, and address to ship the
tires to.

There didn't seem to be any question about that.

I said YES! Send them to me many, many times. Nothing ever came. I
began to wonder too, if the Tires/Tubes were perhaps shipped, and got
lost somehow, but I would've thought too after awhile, I would've
heard something from Dan asking if I had recieved my Merchandise, and
why I hadn't sent payment?

I'm sorry if in some way, I'm appearing to be the "Bad Guy" here, as
I'm really not.

One should hopefully not have to wait eons to recieve merchandise from
a vendor, or constantly have to twist thier arms, and this certainly
appears what CritUSA seems to have done with me.

A customer surely should have product in hand when he/she needs it,
and not when a vendor seems to be able to find the time at his/her own
convenience and chooses to "Get Around" to it.

As another example, when I have dealt with folks such as Brandford
Bike, I cannot stress how amazingly fast I recieve merchandise from
them! 2-3 days at most. Mark D.