this "gearing up" ****e on CN has to STOP

Old January 12th 10, 02:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

Default this "gearing up" ****e on CN has to STOP

Surely CN has written more "gearing up" articles about Tom Danielson
and Jonny Page than any other two cyclists in history. And between
them, these two mother****ers have won about 2 races total.

Please stop this "gearing up" madness!!

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/page...-championships

And please please please never write another article about these two
cats until they actually win something or finish higher than 14th in a
european race.

-b-
Old January 12th 10, 02:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steve Freides[_2_]

bar wrote:
Surely CN has written more "gearing up" articles about Tom Danielson
and Jonny Page than any other two cyclists in history. And between
them, these two mother****ers have won about 2 races total.

Please stop this "gearing up" madness!!

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/page...-championships

And please please please never write another article about these two
cats until they actually win something or finish higher than 14th in a
european race.

-b-

Were our backs really designed to bend like that? Looks kinda weird,
even for a bikie.

http://cdn.media.cyclingnews.com//20...25_305_220.jpg

-S-

Old January 12th 10, 07:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

bar a écrit profondement:

| Surely CN has written more "gearing up" articles about Tom Danielson
| and Jonny Page than any other two cyclists in history. And between
| them, these two mother****ers have won about 2 races total.
|
| Please stop this "gearing up" madness!!
|
| http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/page...-championships
|
| And please please please never write another article about these two
| cats until they actually win something or finish higher than 14th in a
| european race.
|
| -b-

CN is a **** magazine

Always was

Always will be

Don't read it

--
Davey Crockett
Old January 12th 10, 11:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

On Jan 12, 2:31*am, Davey Crockett wrote:
bar a écrit profondement:

| Surely CN has written more "gearing up" articles about Tom Danielson
| and Jonny Page than any other two cyclists in history. *And between
| them, these two mother****ers have won about 2 races total.
|
| Please stop this "gearing up" madness!!
|
| *http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/page...-cross-world-c...
|
| And please please please never write another article about these two
| cats until they actually win something or finish higher than 14th in a
| european race.
|
| -b-

CN is a **** magazine

Always was

Always will be

Don't read it

--
Davey Crockett *

then what should i read? how else can i keep up with all the latest
dope on underperforming or has-been U.S. racers? velosnooze?
Bicycling Magazine?
Old January 12th 10, 02:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger[_8_]

bar wrote:

then what should i read? how else can i keep up with all the latest
dope on underperforming or has-been U.S. racers?
Bicycling Magazine?

The readers of Bicycling Magazine have never even heard of Tom Danielson
or J. Page. So it gets my recommendation.
Old January 12th 10, 07:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

On Jan 12, 9:59*am, Fred Fredburger
wrote:
bar wrote:
then what should i read? *how else can i keep up with all the latest
dope on underperforming or has-been U.S. racers?
Bicycling Magazine?

The readers of Bicycling Magazine have never even heard of Tom Danielson
or J. Page. So it gets my recommendation.

But they know (and appreciate) who Freddie Hoffman is.

Old January 12th 10, 07:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Chuckie

On 1/12/2010 5:22 AM, bar wrote:
On Jan 12, 2:31 am, Davey wrote:
bar a écrit profondement:

| Surely CN has written more "gearing up" articles about Tom Danielson
| and Jonny Page than any other two cyclists in history. And between
| them, these two mother****ers have won about 2 races total.
|
| Please stop this "gearing up" madness!!
|
| http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/page...-cross-world-c...
|
| And please please please never write another article about these two
| cats until they actually win something or finish higher than 14th in a
| european race.
|
| -b-

CN is a **** magazine

Always was

Always will be

Don't read it

--
Davey Crockett

then what should i read? how else can i keep up with all the latest
dope on underperforming or has-been U.S. racers? velosnooze?
Bicycling Magazine?

If you cannot survive without daily Carlos Sastre updates then Velonews
is the only choice.