philly uni meeting?

Old October 23rd 06, 11:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gordito8me

Default philly uni meeting?

Anyone in the Philedalphia want to meet at love park for a unicycle
meeting? im thinking november 19th email me

--
gordito8me
gordito8me's Profile:

Old October 23rd 06, 11:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maximus unius

I might be able to do it if it was the 18th...

--
maximus unius

Originally Posted by *Brian MacKenzie*
Have you tried rubbing your nipples with grease before twisting them so
tightly?

maximus unius's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13699

Old October 24th 06, 01:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicyclepa

im down just say when

--
unicyclepa

www.unicyclepa.com
we suck
but its all good
team YAMS member in your sig or title and say
unicyclepa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9246

Old October 24th 06, 05:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
onewheelwizzard

I'm all for it, I'll let my non-forums-using friends know about it. I
might be doing something else that weekend, but even if I can't come
(which is unlikely) I can at least drum up some interest. Keep me
posted,

--
onewheelwizzard

"Joe is a Pirate Captain Shao-Lin Robot Kung-fu Indian War Dancing
rapscallion." - Brennan Lee Mulligan
onewheelwizzard's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3955

Old October 24th 06, 05:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
TheObieOne3226

How about the 25th? That way everyone will be home for thanksgiving.

Oh and, I'm all for meeting at love park, but if your foot so much as
touches any part of the uni while there, you will probably get swarmed
by 30 or so armed park ranger dudes. They do not play games when it
comes to love park.

--
TheObieOne3226

'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)
'Arrow Racing' (http://www.arrowracing.com/)
'Sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com)

\"obie is definately a trend setter, i got in to unicycling because of
him, and came here because of him\" - kj-52

\"try not to annoy the great obie, for he is better than us.\" - murde
mental

*disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if
you are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i
don't feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where
not everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.*

Old October 24th 06, 11:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
andrew361

I would try to make it down if there's something happening. I could
probably bring one or two other riders as well.
Andrew

--
andrew361
andrew361's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10444

Old October 29th 06, 11:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gordito8me

sorry guys i have plans for that week. I hope you guys can still get
around to it and tell me how it was

Old October 31st 06, 12:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maximus unius

Can we not do it on the 25th? Maybe the weekend before or after? I would
love to come, but I am going to be in Richmond for a Uni Weekend!