Broken seat

Old March 10th 07, 10:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CKCrowe

Default Broken seat

I was trying for doubles, and was really close, hitting the pedals
every so often, thought i had it once, but the seat snapped on me.
Anyone know it itll work if my dad welds it, then some cheap places for
unicycle seats?

--
CKCrowe

180 flips 1-5 hours a day of unicycling!
DX user.
CKCrowe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13945

Old March 10th 07, 10:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dunawan

'Here are some seats as low as $24.00' (http://tinyurl.com/fg8)

--
dunawan
dunawan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13582

Old March 10th 07, 10:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CKCrowe

kk, the little metal peice inside it snapped (the seat)

Ive ridden about 1000 hours on the seat, so i dont think ill be getting
a refund.

Old March 10th 07, 10:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dunawan

CKCrowe wrote:
the little metal peice inside it snapped (the seat)

Oh, okay. Well the saddles from Unicycle.com (the link i posted) arent
that much, just order one from there.

Old March 10th 07, 10:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gabetheunicycleman

if you snapped the stiffener ( i think you did ) then you can make a new
one and replace it with th broken one. ie. take out the broken one,
duplicate it and ur sweet.

--
gabetheunicycleman

hurrah for 3/4 flips
gabetheunicycleman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13054

Old March 11th 07, 12:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CKCrowe

yea we broke that thingy lol. My dad just welded it on with a nice
peice of steel or something. He says i can ride it tomarrow, and it
should be stronger than ever if everthing goes as planned. So i cant
wait. Thx.

Old March 11th 07, 07:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CKCrowe

shoot, the weld on it doesnt work, i can just do stuff out in front like
hickflips, so i wont be learning backflips or doubles soon. So i still
need a seat, wht are good seats, like the ones on unicyclist.com for 24
bucks, are they good seats? i just need a low priced like 30 dollors or
so, that is a good seat, or does anyone know anyother plalces i can
buy one, im going to go look on ebay now.

Old March 11th 07, 07:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chris.James

get the nimbus gel from UDC, cant get much cheaper than 39 bucks

--
Chris.James

"Thats my favorite thing about unicycling, I can eat oreos while
riding!" ~Me

dforbes wrote:
Well, boys and girls, this is what separates us from the gods; Kris goes
riding and has to worry about landing on naked ladies - you and I have
to watch we don't land in dog poop.....

Chris.James's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14072

Old March 11th 07, 07:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

Chris.James wrote:
get the nimbus gel from UDC, cant get much cheaper than 39 bucks

nope

you could get a kh street, but you'd jsut break it again.

if you can afford it, go cf, if not, get a viscount, and put a handle
on it.

--
mornish

aim:kiloornish
email: mornish AT gmail DOT com

Evan wrote:
Buy my wheel damnit

Broken seat dunawan Unicycling 0 March 10th 07 10:02 PM
Broken seat dunawan Unicycling 0 March 10th 07 10:02 PM
Damn, i have broken a seat post bolt in the seat, but it is not a removablecover help silverfridge Unicycling 5 March 19th 06 08:47 AM
Broken seat. Again. Erant Unicycling 14 February 28th 06 07:43 PM
Another broken KH seat... but.. fcwegnm0b Unicycling 7 July 6th 05 05:09 AM