Long jump competition:D

Old July 23rd 08, 02:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Default Long jump competition:D

hobo_chuck wrote:
3 days isn't really enough time...

Sure it is, go out and ride RIGHT NOW.

--
Jerrick

-i am christian, and i ride for christ.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~team dirty
bird!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~')-2xlegwrap-o'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9doz4jbiigy)
check out my 'gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2zfklh).
member of the 'mris' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz).
just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. where
there's love and inspiration, i don't think you can go wrong.
~jerrick-
Old July 23rd 08, 02:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

Man, I was gonna get it today but I think my cranks are loose so I can't
uni until mid-day tomorrow.

--
_Ground_Zero_

-Zero
Old July 23rd 08, 02:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
LiLpunk2012

hobo_chuck wrote:
3 days isn't really enough time...

Sure it is...Thats 72 hours worth of practicing! Haha.

--
LiLpunk2012

♥ Unicycle For Peace ♥
The names Sarah....
'http://youtube.com/watch?v=Lgo11IhRBkM'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=Lgo11IhRBkM)
Old July 23rd 08, 02:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sigve

o k l e t s d o i t l i k e t h i s . . w h e n w e h a
v e a w i n n e r i n e a c h c a t e g o r y , t h e o n
e s w h o d i d n ' t w i n a n d t h e w i n n e r , m o
v e s u p t o t h e h i g h e r c a t e g o r y ! f o r g e
t a b o u t t h e 3 d a y s t h i n g y

305, 10 ft:
skrobo
Adde

250cm, 8.11 ft:
Sigve
Padst3r
tyler_N
Phil_on_uni

200cm, 6.50 ft:
unibikeling
SkierAlex (you're going here!! )
_Ground_Zero_
Unreal-Wheel
hobo_chuck
unidunc
buchi

150cm, 4.86 ft:
littleman
hungry4uni
LiLpunk2012

100 cm, 3,3 ft:
Kilian

--
sigve

Mikey sier (10:51):
I imagined a sponsor sending you a new uni and a plastic penis

*'My Video!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsOuODVDuzk)*
Old July 23rd 08, 04:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unreal-Wheel

I win 6.5 ft.

http://www.vimeo.com/1391637

G'nite

--
Unreal-Wheel

)-2xLegwrap-O 2nd Place
Old July 23rd 08, 04:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

Unreal-Wheel wrote:
I win 6.5 ft.

http://www.vimeo.com/1391637

G'nite

Oh, and sorry for the quality

uhh.. you cut it a little short there.

thats my opinion.

(threadjack)

dude, check out my St Croix camping thing. You should try and come lol.

--
unibikeling

'sixsixone - Great equipment for all riding!' (http://sixsixone.com/)

beeper wrote:
you sir, are unrealistic

Me: What day is friday?
Ducttape: Wednesday.
Old July 23rd 08, 05:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tmoyer

Unreal-Wheel wrote:
I win 6.5 ft.

http://www.vimeo.com/1391637

G'nite

Oh, and sorry for the quality

What's the definition of the length of the jump? I thought you had to
take off from before the start mark, not from on top of the mark?

If you look at the Niko Wobig clip, there are two sticks on the ground.
He takes off before touching the first one and lands after clearing the
second one. Isn't that the standard for this comp? You have to jump a
good 12" further to do that.

--
tmoyer

')--360unispin08--O'
(http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=HPwf_TA17xo)
Old July 23rd 08, 09:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

tmoyer wrote:
What's the definition of the length of the jump? I thought you had to
take off from before the start mark, not from on top of the mark?

If you look at the Niko Wobig clip, there are two sticks on the ground.
He takes off before touching the first one and lands after clearing the
second one. Isn't that the standard for this comp? You have to jump a
good 12" further to do that.

that's what i've been trying to say. that 3m jump is awesome, suprised
it's not on a 24".

and dude that was definately short and i think you took off after the
stick as well. My advice is to use two sticks and take off and land
before the sticks (ie place the sticks in the way of the wheel so you
know that if you don't make it they will move.) - keep up the good
jumping

--
brendan
Old July 23rd 08, 09:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

unibikeling wrote:
uhh.. you cut it a little short there.

thats my opinion.

(threadjack)

dude, check out my St Croix camping thing. You should try and come lol.

It looked like the middle of his tire hit right where the ending point
was, I'd say he's good.

Congrats man.

--
_Ground_Zero_

-Zero
Old July 23rd 08, 10:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

_Ground_Zero_ wrote:
It looked like the middle of his tire hit right where the ending point
was, I'd say he's good.

Congrats man.

In my mind, in order to complete it, you have to clear your ending
point.... doesn't matter really.

--
brendan