look at this kids video on youtube!!!!

Old July 24th 08, 01:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

Default look at this kids video on youtube!!!!

How about you give us a link so we know what you're talking about

Another tip of advice, telling people to **** off on the internet won't
get you anywhere.

--
_Ground_Zero_

-Zero
Old July 24th 08, 02:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Nicf

_Ground_Zero_ wrote:
How about you give us a link so we know what you're talking about

Another tip of advice, telling people to **** off on the internet won't
get you anywhere.

x2

--
Nicf

'municycle.ca' (http://www.municycle.ca) the Best unicycle store
in canada!!
Old July 24th 08, 07:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

Am I reading this thread wrong, or is there still no link to an actual
video?

--
johnfoss

John Foss

Man with broken collar bone say: "Have you checked your shoelaces
lately?"
Old July 24th 08, 10:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

johnfoss wrote:
Am I reading this thread wrong, or is there still no link to an actual
video?

No link, but use commen sense

Obviously, you'd think it would be on youtube so go to that first.

He said

its called 732 scooters

So then you would type in that and click on the one called 732
scooters.
It doesnt take much effort but yea, a link would be helpful.

--
Unisykolist

*Watch me attempt a 2 meter (6-7 foot) drop on a unicycle and stack it,
watch it on - *www.unisykolist.piczo.com
www.unisykolist.piczo.com
www.unisykolist.piczo.com
Old July 24th 08, 10:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Conrad.Nguyen

Unisykolist wrote:
No link, but use commen sense

Obviously, you'd think it would be on youtube so go to that first.

He said
So then you would type in that and click on the one called 732
scooters.
It doesnt take much effort but yea, a link would be helpful.

Common sense would say read what he (warlord) said. He said the comment
was in a uni video he was watching and that the guy who made the
comment has a video called 732 scooters. Why give him more views if we
don't get to see evidence of his transgressions?

--
Conrad.Nguyen
Old July 24th 08, 01:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicorn

There are tons of posts in these forums ragging on people's spelling and
grammar and so on. Seems pretty pointless to me for a few reasons:

1) People from all over the world participate in these forums and not
just from English speaking countries. I would like to see how far most
people get trying to write a post in Urdu, Swahili, Hebrew or even some
of the more comon European languages!

2) Many kids now a days use the SMS spelling. It sure does save time
when trying to write on a little phone keypad without a QWERTY board! I
think that it is innovative and just think where we would be today if
English did not proggress from the time of Shakespear!

Unicorn

--
Unicorn

Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the pedals, and you will
accomplish great feats!

'The Unicycling Commune' (http://tinyurl.com/3xkd8d)
Old July 24th 08, 01:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sigve

27788

. . : D

|Filename: argue.jpg |

sigve

Mikey sier (10:51):
I imagined a sponsor sending you a new uni and a plastic penis

*'My Video!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsOuODVDuzk)*
Old July 24th 08, 02:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kington99

'Nuff said.

|Filename: wrong_internet.png |

kington99

Dave

Old July 24th 08, 02:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

sigve wrote:
27788

Poor kid, its not his falt he's retarded, that pics just malicious

--
thejdw

I didn't spell it wrong, you just read it wrong!

look at this kids video on youtube!!!! warlord14 Unicycling 10 July 24th 08 10:35 PM
New youtube video ahmad Techniques 0 April 27th 08 08:55 PM
New youtube video kkkk General 0 April 17th 08 11:55 AM
Youtube Video Remixer????!!!!???!!?!?!?!?!? skrobo Unicycling 5 January 10th 08 07:33 PM
Tim C - new youtube video HJJ Australia 1 September 30th 06 06:53 AM