Bruyneelisms Stage 18

Old July 24th 08, 02:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
nobody

Default Bruyneelisms Stage 18

CH: Johan, how do you motivate the riders after astage like yesterday?

JB: Everyone is pretty happy on CSC. They kept their placings
o Extended their lead;
o Carlos in yellow;;
o Probably was some partying last night.
o Today they just need to control the bunch.;

o Christian VdV did ok considering he looked burnt the previous day.;
o Menchov maintained;
o Evans is OK;

o Everyone is where they deserve to be;

o If I was Cadel I wouldn't be too relaxed.

Paul Sherwin.
o Mathematically Carlos should lose this tour;
o Carlos lost 1:16. 2:33, 2:43, 1:01 on Cadel in other years Tours'
ITTs;
o Two horses in the race Cadel and Sastre.

Discuss?

Bruyneelisms - Stage 17 Nobody Racing 2 July 24th 08 06:59 AM
Best stage, since... Keith Racing 6 July 20th 06 10:35 PM
Stage 20 Bob Schwartz Racing 8 May 31st 06 01:44 PM
Stage 1 Bob Schwartz Racing 8 July 3rd 05 01:15 PM
Stage 19 and Stage 20 Question Ian Racing 5 July 23rd 03 06:44 AM