CyclingNews Down

Old March 30th 09, 05:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default CyclingNews Down

Is the website working in the US or is this a China thing?

Also, for some unknown glitch of a reason the UCI database doesn't
have the ProTour teams... and has not had them for at least three days
now ... (which is why my friend went to check the CyclingNews database
and found that he couldn't get that either...)

-M
Old March 30th 09, 12:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
[email protected][_2_]

On Mar 29, 11:30*pm, "
wrote:
Is the website working in the US or is this a China thing?

Also, for some unknown glitch of a reason the UCI database doesn't
have the ProTour teams... and has not had them for at least three days
now ... (which is why my friend went to check the CyclingNews database
and found that he couldn't get that either...)

-M

Could be the recent security updates. One stopped me from using tiny
URL, their flag to allow an override failed, so I was forced to remove
the product. Some worm that goes off April 1.
Old March 31st 09, 11:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Ryan Cousineau

In article
,
" wrote:

Is the website working in the US or is this a China thing?

Also, for some unknown glitch of a reason the UCI database doesn't
have the ProTour teams... and has not had them for at least three days
now ... (which is why my friend went to check the CyclingNews database
and found that he couldn't get that either...)

-M

Website is working. Probably blocked because the current Pro Bike is a
made-in-Taiwan Fuji.

Heal up,

We love cyclingnews!!! FOCN Racing 2 August 23rd 06 08:10 PM
Cyclingnews has the best photos! FOCN Racing 1 August 23rd 06 11:56 AM
Cyclingnews was the forerunner!! FOCN Racing 0 August 23rd 06 01:05 AM
Cyclingnews is the best!!! FOCN Racing 0 August 23rd 06 12:54 AM
Cyclingnews Report inconnu Racing 2 July 9th 03 05:21 PM