Tour de France 2017: London turns down chance to host start

Old October 2nd 15, 11:33 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Default Tour de France 2017: London turns down chance to host start

On 02/10/2015 11:21, Tarcap wrote:

"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...
On Wed, 30 Sep 2015 14:51:27 +0100, David Lang wrote:

cyclists are idiots.

I am ****ingly glad to be an idiot.

Glad to see you can at least admit it.
Old October 2nd 15, 12:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 02/10/2015 11:33, Bod wrote:

On 02/10/2015 11:21, Tarcap wrote:

"Peter Keller" wrote:
+0100, David Lang wrote:

[Lang:] cyclists are idiots.

[Keller:] I am ****ingly glad to be an idiot.

Glad to see you can at least admit it.

Attribution problems.

If it was a mistake, fair enough.

If it was deliberate, it wasn't witty.

Old October 2nd 15, 12:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

"Peter Keller" wrote:
+0100, David Lang wrote:

[Lang:] cyclists are idiots.

[Keller:] I am ****ingly glad to be an idiot.

Glad to see you can at least admit it.

Attribution problems.

If it was a mistake, fair enough.

If it was deliberate, it wasn't witty.

What if it was a deliberate mistake?
Old October 2nd 15, 03:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Thu, 01 Oct 2015 10:50:17 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

I am ****ingly glad to be an idiot. It is a real honour.

to be called that by you. And I have absolutely no interest look good in
your eyes.
You are a awful horrible dishonest *******. Changing other people's
posts and then purporting that that was what the other person meant.
That is ****ingly despicable.
If that is "normal then I am ****ingly glad to be "not Normal".

Nothing dishonest about that.
All I am trying to do is make some sort of sense out of the unintelligible
prattle you constantly come out with.

Honestly, you just can't help some people.

Old October 3rd 15, 09:45 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Fri, 02 Oct 2015 11:00:32 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

And I are a awful horrible dishonest *******, that is ****ingly
despicable.
I am ****ingly glad to be "not Normal".

Especially in your eyes.
Thanks very much for changing my posts to make me seem even more foul and
horrible in your eyes.
Cannot think up anything original, can you?
Old October 3rd 15, 09:48 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Fri, 02 Oct 2015 15:22:12 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

Nothing dishonest about that.
All I am trying to do is make some sort of sense out of the
unintelligible prattle you constantly come out with.

I have absolutely no interest in looking good in your eyes. After all I
am a bicyclist.
And we know that you think of bicyclists as the most foul obnoxious
creeps there are. There is no way that I want to change that.
Especially not for you, oh ye of feeble mind who resorts to changing
other people's posts instead of making his own.
Old October 3rd 15, 09:48 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Fri, 02 Oct 2015 11:21:22 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

I am ****ingly glad to be an idiot.

Especially in your eyes.
And I **** in them.