To The Last Euro

Old September 21st 04, 09:08 PM
B. Lafferty

Default To The Last Euro

Tyler says:
"I will fight until I don't have a single euro left in my pocket."

I hope Haven considers protecting the family assets with good legal advice.
Maybe she should ring up Armstrong's ex.

--
Peloton Pigs--Flying Since 1991

Old September 21st 04, 09:22 PM
Rik Van Diesel

B. Lafferty wrote:
Tyler says:
"I will fight until I don't have a single euro left in my pocket."

I hope Haven considers protecting the family assets with good legal

advice.
Maybe she should ring up Armstrong's ex.

--
Peloton Pigs--Flying Since 1991

He keeps like a couple of thousand euros in his account. The rest is
dollars.

RVD

Old September 21st 04, 09:52 PM
B. Lafferty

"Rik Van Diesel" wrote in message
ups.com...

B. Lafferty wrote:
Tyler says:
"I will fight until I don't have a single euro left in my pocket."

I hope Haven considers protecting the family assets with good legal

advice.
Maybe she should ring up Armstrong's ex.

--
Peloton Pigs--Flying Since 1991

He keeps like a couple of thousand euros in his account. The rest is
dollars.

RVD

Have you considered going to law school?

Old September 22nd 04, 12:51 AM
Rik Van Diesel

B. Lafferty wrote:
Tyler says:
"I will fight until I don't have a single euro left in my pocket."

I hope Haven considers protecting the family assets with good

legal
advice.
Maybe she should ring up Armstrong's ex.

--
Peloton Pigs--Flying Since 1991

He keeps like a couple of thousand euros in his account. The rest

is
dollars.

RVD

Have you considered going to law school?

Yes. I love the law and I have successfully defended myself in several
bike citations much to the chagrin of the complaining officers.
Unfortunately I choose to spend my free time after college racing my
bike, not in law school.

RVD

Old September 22nd 04, 12:56 AM
B. Lafferty

B. Lafferty wrote:
Tyler says:
"I will fight until I don't have a single euro left in my pocket."

I hope Haven considers protecting the family assets with good

legal
advice.
Maybe she should ring up Armstrong's ex.

--
Peloton Pigs--Flying Since 1991

He keeps like a couple of thousand euros in his account. The rest

is
dollars.

RVD

Have you considered going to law school?

Yes. I love the law and I have successfully defended myself in several
bike citations much to the chagrin of the complaining officers.
Unfortunately I choose to spend my free time after college racing my
bike, not in law school.

RVD

There's always time. There was a woman in my law school class who was 62
when she started.

Beautiful Bike ride In Euro Red Cloud General 11 September 10th 04 03:40 PM
Prize Jim & Meg Techniques 14 July 29th 04 06:24 PM
euro jersey sizing (tall & skinny) Benjamin Lewis General 4 June 12th 04 09:33 AM