A Parting Word

Old February 9th 05, 05:59 AM

Default A Parting Word

Readership,

Ed Gin relishes exhausting his opposition ... discouraging his
adversary from making further posts. When someone becomes glutted from
Ed Gin's bull**** and concludes that enough is enough, adds Ed to a
kill file and refrains from responding, Ed regards this as an act of
surrender ... an adversary vanquished ... a victory to be celebrated.
The only reason that I've not yet terminated this squabble is because
I'd rather not give Ed even that small shred of satisfaction. On the
other hand, it is the readership that pays the price. They are the
victims here. I feel that it would be selfish of me to pursue this any
longer and subject the readership to any further suffering. One thing
that I learned from past skirmishes with Ed is that responding to him
only serves to encourage him. He feeds off of responses much like a
parasite feeds off of a host organism. Someone has to be the bigger
person if this is to end. It may as well be me. Unfortunately, the
readership will not entirely be spared, as Ed will undoubtedly select
another victim. This is the nature of a parasite, in this case an
ungoverned, unscrupulous, slimy, bottom feeding troll ... an oozing
festering, canker on the hide of Internet forums.

I suspect that there are those that consider Ed Gin, Ed Dolan and
myself to be whackos. I suspect that there are those who respect me
for taking Ed Gin on. I suspect that there are also those who will
respect me for calling it quits. Unlike Ed, I've better things to do
with my time, so he's all yours folks. I'm out of here. Gee, Ed ... I
miss you already ... N O T !!!

Jim McNamara

Old February 9th 05, 07:13 AM
nget

Wrote:
[...]

You're not gone yet?

--
nget

Old February 9th 05, 05:01 PM

nget,

Nope. Tell you what. You leave and I'll follow you. Ladies first.
How's that?

Jim McNamara

Old February 9th 05, 06:11 PM

nget,

It just dawned on me ... No Gots Epic Testicles. So that's what nget
stands for. Speaking af animals and ****. Anyone who finds it
necessary to anonymously snipe from behind a Usenet email server that
obscures one's identity is a CHICKEN ****!

Jim McNamara

Old February 9th 05, 08:37 PM

nget,

I respectfully refer you to my latet post to you in "Jimmy Mac and
others time to quit".

Jim McNamara

Old February 10th 05, 02:22 AM

nget,

Did you read the reasonable response I referred you to before being so
curt and unreasonable? I again respectfully refer you to what I wrote.
Just what is it that you have a problem with?

Jim McNamara

nget wrote:
Wrote:
nget,

I respectfully refer you to my latet post to you in "Jimmy Mac and
others time to quit".

Jim McNamara

I respectfully refer you to the door that says"EXIT"

--
nget

The word is out: It's over. packfiller Racing 3 October 15th 04 06:22 PM
What's wrong with using the word "helmet" wheelsgoround UK 131 September 6th 04 08:51 PM
tdf word of the day purphekt General 9 July 16th 04 10:33 PM
Unicycling - Not a word? fluffinator007 Unicycling 13 March 13th 04 12:57 PM
The Word of the Day for July 9 is... Tom Schulenburg Racing 1 July 9th 03 09:15 PM