Today I... (brag thread)

Old January 10th 09, 06:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ludwig F

Default Today I... (brag thread)

Any Terrain;1168098 wrote:
I do, and Elliot Hofman does... I don't know anyone else who gives it a
specific name.
Who was the first to do the trick? Loic Baud?

Anyways... Today was the first chance I am going to get to ride. I
haven't rode in a week

ok but i think i stay at backroll 180

--
Ludwig F

'
)-540unispin-'O,'
(http://www.vimeo.com/2123853)

'latest video' (http://www.vimeo.com/2388392)

'Team Crankbreakers'
(http://www.vimeo.com/user858503)
Old January 10th 09, 07:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ktkartch

Hey Eli! I landed the roll wrap-backroll! wasn't to hard! But if it's
alright i think you should be my flatland coach! cause im not that
familiar with all the tricks! And i dono what to try next... im way
close to a varial roll.

--
ktkartch
Old January 10th 09, 08:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ludwig F

ktkartch;1168192 wrote:
Hey Eli! I landed the roll wrap-backroll! wasn't to hard! But if it's
alright i think you should be my flatland coach! cause im not that
familiar with all the tricks! And i dono what to try next... im way
close to a varial roll.

maybe wrap walk to backroll 180

--
Ludwig F

'

Old January 10th 09, 09:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

ktkartch;1168192 wrote:
Hey Eli! I landed the roll wrap-backroll! wasn't to hard! But if it's
alright i think you should be my flatland coach! cause im not that
familiar with all the tricks! And i dono what to try next... im way
close to a varial roll.

Yeah, haha. I'll be your coach. Just PM me when you need something new.
For now, I would say land a varialroll. A combo would be Rolling
wrap-Inward backroll.

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old January 11th 09, 02:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ktkartch

Inward Backroll?? Could you explain that just to make sure i know what
it is?

--
ktkartch
Old January 11th 09, 02:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Michaelgoround

Did some grinds and busted my butt at the new skatepark last night.

--
Michaelgoround
Old January 11th 09, 03:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

ktkartch;1168464 wrote:
Inward Backroll?? Could you explain that just to make sure i know what
it is?

Untitled on Vimeo
The trick at :19

aka backroll 180

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*
Old January 11th 09, 03:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ktkartch

wait im confused. whats the difference between a backroll and an inward
backroll? the 180? sorry

--
ktkartch
Old January 11th 09, 05:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

today i nearly landed a 540 unispin. I also nutted myself badly.

--
Tyler_N

*uniproshop.com*
'' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTWXrpx-vnc)
'My latest video!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6PPpcKrm1A)

'*MYSPACE*' (myspace.com/munirider)
Old January 11th 09, 06:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

lol

too many BRAG shirts Triman Rides 0 August 7th 06 09:07 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Racing 0 August 7th 06 09:05 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Marketplace 0 August 7th 06 09:04 PM
Schwinn for sale (bid in thread, ends today) AccordNSX Unicycling 18 December 13th 04 07:42 AM
Just wanted to brag... ;) hippy Australia 3 April 12th 04 01:21 PM