Share The Road

Old July 12th 03, 09:11 PM
Ray Heindl

Default Share The Road

The Real Bev wrote:

I just noticed some new yellow metal SHARE THE ROAD signs mounted
on every other BICYCLE LANE signpost.

Why would they be put on bike lane signs? Aren't bike lanes made so
that bikes *don't* share the road?

Am I the only one who thinks that these are about as useful as BE
NICE signs? What idiot thinks up these things? Would he do it if
he had to spend his own money on them?

Whenever I see one of those signs, I wonder what drivers think they
mean. My guess is they think something like "Oh, bikes have to share
the road with me. I always knew I had the right of way, and this
proves it."

--
Ray Heindl
(remove the X to reply)
Old July 14th 03, 10:12 PM
Fritz M

Top Sirloin wrote:

Those "Share the Road" signs need to have a sillouette of me kicking
the **** out of some pussy who's a real bad-ass in his SUV but
unfortunately for him got caught at the next stoplight.

Maybe it's time for the return of Spike Bike.

http://danenet.wicip.org/bcp/spike.html

RFM
--
To reply, translate domain from l33+ 2p33| to alpha.
4=a 0=o 3=e +=t
Old July 16th 03, 03:57 AM
Luigi de Guzman

Fritz M + wrote in message . 1...
Top Sirloin wrote:

Those "Share the Road" signs need to have a sillouette of me kicking
the **** out of some pussy who's a real bad-ass in his SUV but
unfortunately for him got caught at the next stoplight.

Maybe it's time for the return of Spike Bike.

http://danenet.wicip.org/bcp/spike.html

RFM

i'm telling you--cyclists need gangs. nobody would ever mess with Hells' Peloton.