cfsmtb - your new road bike?

Old June 28th 04, 10:59 AM
Craigster

Default cfsmtb - your new road bike?

"hippy" wrote in message

http://www.cyclingnews.com/teamtech0...t-mobile_giant

"I want some of those tyres!"

The wife's got them on her new Cinelli. They're Conti GP 3000's, and they
certainly turn heads (especially with her matching pink SSM Aero saddle).

If you're serious, Ray at Mascot Cycles in Richmond should be able to get
you some.

Craigster.

Old June 28th 04, 10:00 PM
flyingdutch

hippy wrote:
It might be off topic but at least it's about bikes and it's in a silly
thread anyway..
Do you ride your ss much? Didn't you have a massive gear on it
initially?
hippy

So you wearing 2 different shoes?

I 'only' rode the SS 4 times before cold/flu struck. Taken that42T off
and a 38T now awaits, so 38x16 sounds similar to your 36x15, yeah?

Old June 28th 04, 11:30 PM
hippy

Originally posted by flyingdutch So you wearing 2 different shoes?

Nah.. the benefits of sticking with a single pedal system shine through.
SPD all the way... until I get some SPD-SL's

Taken that42T off and a 38T now awaits, so 38x16 sounds similar to your
36x15, yeah?

38/16 - 61.75" (unless I fscked up the calcs, assume 26" wheel)
39/15 - 55.47" (unless I fscked up the calcs, assume 26" wheel) so you
have a substantially bigger gear on.

hippy