RR: Ride Snow! Fight Usenet Spam!

Old December 9th 06, 08:01 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paladin

Default RR: Ride Snow! Fight Usenet Spam!

Finally hooked up with a buddy from Sun Valley yesterday, and another
guy I'd never ridden with. We all bailed on work Friday afternoon to
ride at 1pm.

35 degrees, clear, sunny, lots of snow still on the hills. I was
hoping the trails wouldn't be too goopy.

We had a blast! I broght the fully rigid SS for its simplicity, and
found the trails 90% perfect. Great traction on the snow, the dirt
exposed was fairly tacky, and these guys were pretty good.... which
meant my 1hr tour that I planned turned into almost 3 of continuous
rockn, rollin, hoppin, poppin, movin and groovin...

By the end, we were sweating, and shared the childlike wonder and goofy
grins that always follow an amazingly fun afternoon, full of surprises
and good times.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all I leave you with the Foghat song as
a Christmas hymn...

"Snow ride... take it easy..." "You know the rhythm is right..."

CDB

Old December 9th 06, 11:03 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

Paladin wrote:

Merry Christmas to all, and to all I leave you with the Foghat song as
a Christmas hymn...

Christmas?!? Christmas?!? But, I haven't finished eating all of my
haloween candy yet!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old December 10th 06, 06:08 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paladin

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Paladin wrote:

Merry Christmas to all, and to all I leave you with the Foghat song as
a Christmas hymn...

Christmas?!? Christmas?!? But, I haven't finished eating all of my
haloween candy yet!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Yeah, I know. It sure has snuck up on us. Kids can't hardly believe
it, either. We went to a Scrooge play last night, and took the office
out tonight for dinner and the Christmas party... guess it's
here...ready or not.

CDB

Old December 10th 06, 08:38 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Paladin wrote:

Merry Christmas to all, and to all I leave you with the Foghat song as
a Christmas hymn...

Christmas?!? Christmas?!? But, I haven't finished eating all of my
haloween candy yet!

So, were you trick-or-treating in a penguin costume?

JD