New street & freestyle movie - Street As

Old September 28th 05, 11:06 PM
TonyMelton

Default New street & freestyle movie - Street As

I've just completed a 7 minute movie, compiled from months and months of
footage. There's some pretty cool stuff on it. Features yours truly,
Munimanpete (Peter Van Boekhout), Luke Wardle, Peter Bier and a cameo
appearance by Rowan. Definitely worth downloading.

Download Street As here - 'clicky clicky'
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albur10/Street_As_60MB)! 7 minutes, 57MB

--
TonyMelton - Gap to pedal grab

The way to a man's heart is through his veins.
TonyMelton's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2118

Old September 28th 05, 11:44 PM
litldude2

That was pretty cool. I liked the uni without pedals

--
litldude2 - Spencer

Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
________________
LitlDude2: you suck
Byrnetown: yea
________________
beware of the evan!

Old September 28th 05, 11:46 PM
Fly04066814

aww it ended

--
Fly04066814 - One lone Unicyclist

I have a social life i just chose to ignore it.

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...threadid=27878

Fly04066814's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8845

Old September 29th 05, 12:01 AM
jsm

That was great! I really liked the crank-walk moves, and seat on side,
one-footed.

--
jsm - Freestyler

Help edit the Unicyclopedia!
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Unicyclopedia
jsm's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6911

Old September 29th 05, 12:05 AM
maxisback

I really liked the riding.. awesome freestyle but I think the music dint
go well with your riding still the video was really good

--
maxisback
maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

Old September 29th 05, 12:22 AM
TonyMelton

jsm wrote:
*That was great! I really liked the crank-walk moves, and seat on
side, one-footed. *

Thanks! Crank-walks / crank rolls are fun!
I haven't seen anyone else do that 'one footed seat on side'-like trick
and don't really even know what its called (if it has a name). When I
showed it to Peter Bier he said it looked like side saddle. It could be
a variation on side saddle, except that I'm off the saddle entirely;
whereas in proper side saddle I think you sit partially on the saddle.

Old September 29th 05, 01:22 AM
e39m5

that was just beastly. Sorda made me want to try freestyle, but then i
saw those bloopers, eek. the freestyle ones looked the worst, you
couldn't like get out of the way of the uni

e39m5

--
e39m5
e39m5's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9836

Old September 29th 05, 02:07 AM
chosen

dude that was an awesome video. seriously nice riding.

--
chosen - kinda

is it worth it can you even hear me standing with the spotlight on me
chosen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9281

Old September 29th 05, 02:10 AM
abbabibble

wow... your hops there make my progress look horrid... gah... just gotta
keep practicing. that movie is pure inspiration.

I thought the music went well...

keep on tranglin'!

--
abbabibble - uhh...

Cheers,
Mat.
-----------------------
"1% of the people on the planet can ride a uni. The other 99% can only
wonder why we would do it."

-someone on this forum, and onewheeljoe. (unknown person, please PM me
if you said this, so you can get credit for this great quote.)

"maxis: STOP. GRAMMAR TIME!" ---fcwegnm0b

--"It's not difficult, but it is there and has to be done"

--"[just]respond with a casual bidigital salute[!]"

--Mikefule

"It done killed me dead, I tell ya whot!"
abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

Old September 29th 05, 02:29 AM
Unitik908

totally kickass... your uni frame is so cool.. and the tire looks really
big... i want your hot uni

Chase

--
Unitik908 - The Lone Clothespin....

All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
R.I.P Unibiker
R.I.P Gazzaloddi
R.I.P Paul Hester
R.I.P James Doohan
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Peter Jennings
R.I.P Pope John Paul II
R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
YAMS

-last edited by the dave and sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 pm -