WHOOPS! "9 fractures in my ribs and a broken clavicle" "will be backon my bike in no time!"

Old May 27th 13, 11:18 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default WHOOPS! "9 fractures in my ribs and a broken clavicle" "will be backon my bike in no time!"

.... proving that mountain bikers are incapable of learning: evolution in action!

Mike

Found on NS Rescue's FB Page, reported by the injured female biker, herself....

Seems this gal is a member of "Women's Freeride Movement": Getting people together so we can push women in all aspects of mtn biking. (We have to ask,'Why'?)

This wasn't even reported by the NSRescue on their FB page, either... Interesting!
How many rescues are happening "daily", with collecting injured mtbers off our North Shore Mountains. A retired fire-fighter once told me -- "too many".... And this silly dame is getting back on her mountain bike after she "heals". Dumb and dumber...especially in light of DWV's future plans for mountain biking on Cypress, following the wayward wheeltards in DNV...

Mel Frederique

Hey NSR - Thanks for the rescue on the morning of May 6th, I was the mtn biker our for an early morning ride on Cypress Mountain. Super grateful your team and West Van Fire Rescue were able to get me off that mountain! I ended up in the hospital for 4 days with 9 fractures in my ribs and a broken clavicle, but I'm on the mends and will be back on my bike in no time! Have a safe summer....!
Old May 28th 13, 04:37 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Monday, May 27, 2013 6:18:57 PM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:
... proving that mountain bikers are incapable of learning: evolution in action!

Mike

.... Likewise proving that Micheal J. Vandeman needs someone to explain to him how proof works... Preferably using small words and crayons.