Isn't Arne [email protected] a pathetic little ******?

Old September 17th 05, 02:49 AM
Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic

Default Isn't Arne [email protected] a pathetic little ******?

wrote:
Unfortunately for you guys you have had to deal with Arne a lot longer
than we have. But we have "took a shine" to Arne and intend to engage
that person (whatever type "it" is) in spirited discourse from this day
forward.

Kathy AND Ken

[cross-postings snipped]

I am trying to decide between Schrader and Presta valve tubes for my
recumbent bicycle. Which is better?
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley
"Abnormal would be a mountain lion speaking English." - M.V.

Old September 17th 05, 04:45 AM
Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic

$kip wrote:
"Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
Unfortunately for you guys you have had to deal with Arne a lot longer
than we have. But we have "took a shine" to Arne and intend to engage
that person (whatever type "it" is) in spirited discourse from this day
forward.

Kathy AND Ken

[cross-postings snipped]

I am trying to decide between Schrader and Presta valve tubes for my
recumbent bicycle. Which is better?
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley
"Abnormal would be a mountain lion speaking English." - M.V.

Easy. Schrader hands down. Unless of course you are into racing and only a
Presta will fit through your wimpy little ultra-lite rim.

The Schrader valve tube that lasted through two (2) Primo Comet tires
on the front of Earth Cycles Sunset Lowracer [TM] SS0003 ruptured with
a bang at the valve stem, so I replaced it with a Presta valve tube to
match the rear wheel.

Actually I kind of liked ol' Arne. Wonder if he's still riding his Gold
Rush.?

Is it the same Arne?

Is there some kind of context one should be aware of to help make sense out
of the Mountain Lion statement that seems to be part of your new signature?
Or is this something only Kathy and/or Ken can understand?

The quotes are from a fascinating discussion that occurred on Usenet a
while back.
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

"We are discussing whether humans as prey are 'natural'. Clearly,
they are, or that mountain lion wouldn't have been trying to eat a
human." - M.V.

Old September 18th 05, 01:29 AM
skip

"Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic" wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
[...]

Not the same Arne. Our Arne wasn't the pathetic little ****** type at all.
No they've got to be talking about some Brittish Arne. ******s are Brittish
you know.

Is there some kind of context one should be aware of to help make sense
out
of the Mountain Lion statement that seems to be part of your new
signature?
Or is this something only Kathy and/or Ken can understand?

The quotes are from a fascinating discussion that occurred on Usenet a
while back.
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

"We are discussing whether humans as prey are 'natural'. Clearly,
they are, or that mountain lion wouldn't have been trying to eat a
human." - M.V.

Looks as if we are also going to be fascinated by the discussion too. One
sentence at a time in you signature. That's one way to try to get people to
keep reading your posts.