WHOOPS! Another Mountain Biker Breaks His Neck!

Old May 29th 13, 12:15 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Len McGoogle

Default WHOOPS! Another Mountain Biker Breaks His Neck!

On May 27, 6:43*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sunday, May 26, 2013 7:59:18 PM UTC-7, Len McGoogle wrote:
On May 10, 12:07*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Friday, May 10, 2013 3:32:25 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:

I'm none of the above, as you well know. All charges were dropped, so I'm guilty of nothing.

You are all of the above; and a thoroughly reprehensible human being too. *Still arguing pointlessly about a spent conviction rather than learning from it and modifying your behaviour.

The charges were never 'dropped'. They may, or may not (no proof still despite many times of asking), have been subject to expungement under a petition for dismissal but that does not equate to being 'dropped' ! *You were taken to court, you were convicted and you do still have to observe the sentences imposed, in full.

Respond away ... criminal !

ALL charges were dismissed. Gone. Finito. To bad for you, liar.

Michael J. Vandeman criminal case,

For exhibiting a deadly weapon: guilty

For exhibiting a deadly weapon at Emanuel Alcala: guilty.

For battering Justin Bruss: guilty.

30 days, to be served on the sheriff’s work detail, Credit for having

been in custody for 7 days.

Has to stay off the UC trails for 3 years.

All charges were dropped on 3/26/13. Sorry to disappoint you. You need to find something productive to do with your time!- Hide quoted text -

Um, yeah, all charges were dropped AFTER your trial, sentencing and
serving your punishment. Try again, jailbird.
Old May 29th 13, 02:50 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Tuesday, May 28, 2013 4:15:43 PM UTC-7, Len McGoogle wrote:
[...]

Nope, liar. I was released over a year early. And ALL charges were dismissed. So they no longer exist, LIAR. Sorry to disappoint you....

Try again, jailbird.

Old May 29th 13, 03:23 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

Nope, liar. I was released over a year early. And ALL charges were dismissed. So they no longer exist, LIAR. Sorry to disappoint you....

Should be easy to prove this. If it's true ....

And, if dismissed under a petition for dismissal, a procedure simply aimed at allowing time-served criminals to continue with their lives, they will still exist on the California and FBI Criminal Database and would have to be disclosed if applying for a government job. So, hardly the complete expungement you might have wanted ... they do still exist.

Or, just maybe, you've managed to get a retrial ... without anyone noticing and without any of the witnesses being recalled ... and exonerated ? No, didn't think so !

I don't know why you waste your time ... you are NEVER going to get away from your criminal past. EVER. You did the crime now live with the consequences.
Old May 30th 13, 03:42 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Wednesday, May 29, 2013 7:23:02 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
Nope, liar. I was released over a year early. And ALL charges were dismissed. So they no longer exist, LIAR. Sorry to disappoint you....

Should be easy to prove this. If it's true ....

And, if dismissed under a petition for dismissal, a procedure simply aimed at allowing time-served criminals to continue with their lives, they will still exist on the California and FBI Criminal Database and would have to be disclosed if applying for a government job. So, hardly the complete expungement you might have wanted ... they do still exist.

Or, just maybe, you've managed to get a retrial ... without anyone noticing and without any of the witnesses being recalled ... and exonerated ? No, didn't think so !

I don't know why you waste your time ... you are NEVER going to get away from your criminal past. EVER. You did the crime now live with the consequences.

I never committed a crime, and I don't have a criminal past. But, hey, thanks for demonstrating for the millionth time that mountain bikers are incorrigible LIARS. Keep it up!
Old May 30th 13, 03:07 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

I never committed a crime, and I don't have a criminal past. But, hey, thanks for demonstrating for the millionth time that mountain bikers are incorrigible LIARS. Keep it up!

I don't know why I even bother corresponding with you sometimes. You're happy to say that black is white and vice versa. You were convicted of criminal offences by a court of law. So, yes, you did commit a crime and you do have a criminal past.

You can say that this isn't so as many times as you like ... but that simply makes you a liar. The facts, and the public record, prove you wrong.

So, hey, thanks for demonstrating what an incorrigible liar you are ! Keep it up.
Old May 31st 13, 02:43 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Thursday, May 30, 2013 7:07:01 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
I never committed a crime, and I don't have a criminal past. But, hey, thanks for demonstrating for the millionth time that mountain bikers are incorrigible LIARS. Keep it up!

I don't know why I even bother corresponding with you sometimes. You're happy to say that black is white and vice versa. You were convicted of criminal offences by a court of law. So, yes, you did commit a crime and you do have a criminal past.

You can say that this isn't so as many times as you like ... but that simply makes you a liar. The facts, and the public record, prove you wrong.

So, hey, thanks for demonstrating what an incorrigible liar you are ! Keep it up.

I never committed a crime. You don't know, because you weren't there. You only PRETEND to know the truth, which is called "lying". DUH!

I also don't have a criminal record. The judge wiped it out 3/26/13. DUH! Lie on....
Old May 31st 13, 07:44 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

I never committed a crime. You don't know, because you weren't there. You only PRETEND to know the truth, which is called "lying". DUH!

Is this the level of your discourse now ? A child sticking his fingers in his ears and yelling "It didn't happen" ... when the evidence is all around.

Grow up and get a life.

I also don't have a criminal record. The judge wiped it out 3/26/13. DUH! Lie on....

Yeah, right, funnily enough I don't believe you because you have a record of lying and you've provided no proof of this assertion.
Old June 1st 13, 12:49 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Friday, May 31, 2013 11:44:52 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
I never committed a crime. You don't know, because you weren't there. You only PRETEND to know the truth, which is called "lying". DUH!

Is this the level of your discourse now ? A child sticking his fingers in his ears and yelling "It didn't happen" ... when the evidence is all around.

Grow up and get a life.

I also don't have a criminal record. The judge wiped it out 3/26/13. DUH! Lie on....

Yeah, right, funnily enough I don't believe you because you have a record of lying and you've provided no proof of this assertion.

No one has ever proved that I have lied, because I don't! You, on the other hand, have no idea what it means to tell the truth.

I also don't have a criminal record. The judge wiped it out 3/26/13. DUH! Lie on.... My statement doesn't need proof, because it's the truth. Do your own homework....
Old June 4th 13, 10:25 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

No one has ever proved that I have lied, because I don't! You, on the other hand, have no idea what it means to tell the truth.

I proved it, in black and white, in this newsgroup last week. You lie frequently ... pretty much whenever it suits you.

When caught out, you go back to your usual childish behaviour and call everyone liars. At least get some more interesting epithets please ... it's getting boring !

I also don't have a criminal record. The judge wiped it out 3/26/13. DUH! Lie on.... My statement doesn't need proof, because it's the truth. Do your own homework....

No one is going to believe you Mike ... because you are a proven liar. So, bereft some proof, I don't believe you. It's your proposition, it should be the work of a few seconds to prove ... IF it's true ... so your reluctance to post such proof is duly noted.

If you hadn't been convicted of criminal offenses and therefore proven a person of dubious veracity perhaps we might take a different view; but you have. So, the consequences are that I don't believe you.
Old June 5th 13, 03:41 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

On Tuesday, June 4, 2013 9:25:55 PM UTC+12, Blackblade wrote:
[...]

Don't take Vandeman seriously. He has no scientific credentials, has not had any major academic publications in the field of environmental management and could be in need of some mental help. Ironically in my home country of New Zealand his ignorant criticism of the Redwoods Park is helping to promote the benefits of mountain biking in New Zealand to the world.
www.facebook.com/RedwoodsRotorua?fref=ts