To cycle is to live dangerously...[

Old October 21st 17, 10:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default To cycle is to live dangerously...[

And I thought my magpies are psycho. Short video:
http://hub.chainreactioncycles.com/l...ombing-cyclist

Andre Jute
The revenge of Rachel Carson
Old October 22nd 17, 03:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Magpies are so graceful wonderful bird

Ace video...possibly egg white helmets are in with bee yellow.

Old October 24th 17, 01:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

My latest run kelty day pack is bright blue...REI offering only bright blue kelty day packs

Quick, name a bright blue food source
Old October 24th 17, 02:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 10/24/2017 7:26 AM, wrote:
My latest run kelty day pack is bright blue...REI offering only bright blue kelty day packs

Quick, name a bright blue food source

Easy. Just ask any seven year old:

http://www.yellowjersey.org/photosfr...st/CHEBLU1.JPG

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old October 24th 17, 05:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Doug Landau

On 10/24/2017 7:26 AM, wrote:
My latest run kelty day pack is bright blue...REI offering only bright blue kelty day packs

Quick, name a bright blue food source

Easy. Just ask any seven year old:

http://www.yellowjersey.org/photosfr...st/CHEBLU1.JPG

Now THERE's a young Andy Muzi

Old October 24th 17, 06:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 10/24/2017 7:26 AM, wrote:
My latest run kelty day pack is bright blue...REI offering only bright blue kelty day packs

Quick, name a bright blue food source

Easy. Just ask any seven year old:

http://www.yellowjersey.org/photosfr...st/CHEBLU1.JPG

Now THERE's a young Andy Muzi

employee's son.

I don't remember any blue ice cream in The Olden Days.

Old October 25th 17, 12:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 2:56:15 PM UTC+1, AMuzi wrote:
On 10/24/2017 7:26 AM, wrote:
My latest run kelty day pack is bright blue...REI offering only bright blue kelty day packs

Quick, name a bright blue food source

Easy. Just ask any seven year old:

http://www.yellowjersey.org/photosfr...st/CHEBLU1.JPG

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Smarties, a crispy-covered chocolate button available at every grocery store.

Andre Jute
“Salieri never poisoned Mozart!” — Cecilia Bartoli
http://coolmainpress.com/ajwriting/e...your-e-reader/
Old October 25th 17, 05:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Doug Landau

Quick, name a bright blue food source

Easy. Just ask any seven year old:

http://www.yellowjersey.org/photosfr...st/CHEBLU1.JPG

Smarties, a crispy-covered chocolate button available at every grocery store.

I keep forgetting that I'm the only one here under 70