Writing Speech about Unicycles...

Old February 25th 07, 01:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SSuperUni

Default Writing Speech about Unicycles...

...and I need to cite 3 good sources. Anyone know some good quotes about
unicycling from good sources? I need it by tomorrow

--
SSuperUni
SSuperUni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14426

Old February 25th 07, 01:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
beelzebub of balance

How about, "Hey dude, where's your other wheel?"
Anon.

Or, "Everybody, watch me do this......Owwwwww!!!! It hurts!"
Me

Or, "You must be mistaken dear, I've always had that
unicycle/wheel/seat."
Me

Good luck!

--
beelzebub of balance

"When caught between two evils I generally pick the one I've never tried
before." Mae West

David Maxfield
Mitchell, SD
beelzebub of balance's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1631

Old February 25th 07, 01:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Uniman_3

The Kris Holm site...
This site...

--
Uniman_3

Words are made to strike the minds of the unsuspecting.
Uniman_3's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14387

Old February 25th 07, 03:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
James_Potter

It takes twice the man to ride half the bike!
-Harper, I think

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john
lennon
'*mikael atkinson*' (http://www.barefoothippie.com)
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)
*♥ Unicycle For Peace ♥*
-last edited by skrobo : today at 11:41 am.-

Old February 27th 07, 04:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
bawls44

Uniman_3 wrote:
The Kris Holm site...
This site...

Im not sure if I would quote this site, at least not in the forums
section, since most of the information is opinions.

--
bawls44
bawls44's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14427

Old February 27th 07, 06:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

I don't know where you are, but you asked for us to help you with your
homework "by tomorrow" after 5:00pm? More lead time would be
appreciated... (I didn't see the thread until Monday night)

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"pretty much every trail that we've done on the California or Moab Muni
weekends is an XC trail." -- Kris Holm, on XC from a North Shore point
of view