No Unicycling?

Old November 15th 05, 06:40 PM
scottb

Default No Unicycling?

I think this may be our Christmas card picture this year. The kids
thought it was pretty funny. They smiled better and were more
cooperative than usual for the picture taking.

|Filename: nouni3.JPG |

scottb
scottb's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9040

Old November 15th 05, 06:50 PM
JJuggle

Very nice and festive.

--
JJuggle

Raphael Lasar - Matawan, NJ

Monday morning feel so bad. Everybody seems to nag me.
Coming Tuesday, I feel better. Even now your man looks good.
(ah-woo) Wednesday goes to show, (ah-woo) Thursday just wont go.
(ah-woo) Cause I got Friday on my mind.
JJuggle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/24

Old November 15th 05, 07:05 PM
babyivan

cute!

--
babyivan

*NO SLEEP TILL BROOKLYN!*
babyivan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11031

Old November 15th 05, 08:46 PM
Zee

I love that picture I love the sign in it too. Heh. It's very nice!

--
Zee
Zee's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11061

Old November 15th 05, 08:48 PM
trials_uni

what kinds of unis do they have there...i like the one ur son (im
assuming)has.

--
trials_uni

You can't get up and try it again if you don't fall first.
-Phil

Old November 15th 05, 10:34 PM
forrestunifreak

trials_uni wrote:
what kinds of unis do they have there...i like the one ur son (im
assuming)has.

Thats an '06 Torker DX.

The one on the right looks like a Torker LX.

--
forrestunifreak

forrestuniETgmailDITcom

warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.
it has been know to cause warts, ringworm, and diaper rash.
it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pchycological nudity,
and traces of peanuts.you cant read this!
'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

Old November 15th 05, 10:45 PM
manon1wheel

wahoo! a fellow dx rider(such as me) the rock! tell your son that thats
unicycle is the best and that it can hold up to 6 fooot drops (maby
more)

by the way, does he ride trials?

--
manon1wheel

Riley Crosby

getting better... lvl 5 unicyclist
-.- T1me to overthrow most replies!!-.-
manon1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9972

Old November 15th 05, 10:54 PM
maxisback

lol.....

--
maxisback
maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

Old November 15th 05, 10:54 PM
forrestunifreak

manon1wheel wrote:
wahoo! a fellow dx rider(such as me) the rock! tell your son that thats
unicycle is the best and that it can hold up to 6 fooot drops (maby
more)

by the way, does he ride trials?

You've done a six foot drop on it? So have I, and a 5 1/2 to flat.

Old November 15th 05, 10:56 PM
kington99

Do they re-do those signs for each new craze that comes along? I bet
scooter riding wasn't on there 5 years ago,

--
kington99

Dave