Southeastern US trails good for MUni

Old February 13th 07, 04:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
BluntRM

Default Southeastern US trails good for MUni

Man, I've been waiting for this thread to pick up and so here's the
'unicycling.org roster'
(http://unicycling.org/roster/index.php?country=usa); if anything solid
does get laid out, it would be a good idea to contact riders within the
region and even on the 'UniCom map'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/VBGooglemap.php).

--
BluntRM

'
Marxist Internet Archive' (http://www.marxists.org/)

'Unicycle for Class Consciousness' (http://tinyurl.com/yykmgo)
BluntRM's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12994

Old February 13th 07, 08:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniSano

I wish I could go. Unfortunately I'm already committed to a 12 Hour
Mountain Bike Race (Don't worry I'm doing it muni!) the same weekend in
Fort Yargo, Georgia. Another guy from Atlanta is signed up with me and
there may possible be a relay team of unicyclists as well. Too bad I
didn't know about this earlier! But definitely next time! Hope you
all have a great time.

--
MuniSano
MuniSano's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13350

Old February 13th 07, 09:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
carsonpalooza

the Mountain Sport Festival sounds cool, I don't have school that Friday
so that would work out great and I can bring some other riders from
around here.

--
carsonpalooza

Carson, MR addict
-Do you ever get the feeling that someone has just made a pretty good
joke, but it's gone right over your head, and you really have no idea
what's going on?-
-monkeyman
carsonpalooza's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10085

Old February 22nd 07, 03:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

any more info about unicycling becoming a part of it? sounds like fun.

--
zfreak220

iridemymuni wrote:
i think everybody agrees when i say you lucky son of a bitch

howdigetsogood wrote:
man i used to think scooters were totally lame, but after that 'video'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=57071), oh wait
nevermind i still do.

zfreak220's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11948

Old February 22nd 07, 02:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
adammasters

I've been working with the Mtn. Sport Festival and they are going to
host a unicycle trials demo Saturday afternoon, May 5th. That morning
there will be a downhill MUni race on a trail called Kitsuma, in Black
Mountain, just east of Asheville. I'll have a website up soon with
info, etc. This will be the first annual Muni fest here in the
Southeast, Asheville is an ideal location. We'll have group rides
Friday and Sunday, (and thursday and monday for those who want to stay
extra), with the competition/trials demo on Saturday. The Mtn. Sport
festival is very excited to host a unicycle event; so it's up to us to
make it happen. Once I have the web page up I'll post a link. Any
questions, email me.

or post a reply.

--
adammasters
adammasters's Profile:

Old February 22nd 07, 04:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
vivalargo

I'll see if there's any interest from the Santa Barbara Muni Club to get
down there. Always looking for new stuff to do.

JL

--
vivalargo
vivalargo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5625

Old February 28th 07, 03:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

hey uni red neck, do you think you could get udc to supply the riders
with udc t-shirts for the festival?

--
zfreak220