Gotta Used Coker or Radial TA you wannna unload?

Old February 27th 07, 07:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
teachndad

Default Gotta Used Coker or Radial TA you wannna unload?

Anyone out there want to unload a used Coker or Radial 360 that is
gathering dust to a new home?

Email me at teachndad (att) aol (dott) com.

Cheers.

--
teachndad

Rod Wylie 'MountainUnicyclingLA.com'
(http://www.mountainunicyclingla.com)
'UnicycleTips.com' (http://UnicycleTips.com)
'UnicycleRoundupLA.com/' (http://unicycleroundupla.com/)
teachndad's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/56

Old February 27th 07, 03:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
muddycycle

Are you going to Moab? I will bring my backup Coker and have it for
sale.

--
muddycycle
muddycycle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1283

Old February 27th 07, 04:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
oxfordrider

Take advantage of the free shipping from coker tire this month. See the
sticky on top of the forum.

--
oxfordrider
oxfordrider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5600

Old February 27th 07, 08:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
teachndad

MuddyCycle,

I am not going to Moab, but I might be able to find someone who is and
can bring it back. I will pm you.

Oxford rider,

the free shipping is only for parts. They no longer have the Coker
Unicycle in stock.

Cheers.

--
teachndad

Rod Wylie 'MountainUnicyclingLA.com'
(http://www.mountainunicyclingla.com)
'UnicycleTips.com' (http://UnicycleTips.com)
'UnicycleRoundupLA.com/' (http://unicycleroundupla.com/)
teachndad's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/56

Coker (Radial 360) frame problem?? brycer1968 Unicycling 3 July 6th 06 10:26 PM
Coker (Radial 360) frame problem?? keg Unicycling 0 July 6th 06 08:22 AM
coker vs. radial dorfman Unicycling 12 April 12th 06 10:34 PM
Got my new coker 360 radial uni Daytripper63 Unicycling 16 September 27th 05 04:16 AM
New 36" radial tire on Coker rim? ThisGuyIKnow Unicycling 3 September 7th 05 03:27 AM