Today I... (brag thread)

Old June 20th 07, 03:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
manicpanicmuni

Default Today I... (brag thread)

just landed a crankflip today! woohoo

--
manicpanicmuni
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 20th 07, 08:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
andrewfif

I landed my first ever pedal grabs. Never tried them before, always
crankgrabs, but they're not very hard at all. Took about 5 minutes to
get okay at them.

--
andrewfif

Kris Holm quoted me, therefore I'm awesome.
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 21st 07, 01:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harrison

I cant rolling hop that well, maybe 5 pallets max hugo, but that is
pushing it. Sidehop is the way to go for trials, none of that rolling
hop stuff, lol. Getting my new wheelset tomorrow. Specs:

Koxx 1 Cranks (140mm)-reinforced
Koxx 1 Hub-reinforced
Viz Rim in red
Black Spokes (i think)
Monty Eagle Claw Tire

--
harrison

Harrison
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 21st 07, 01:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hawkeye

Just learned a jump mount. Not really huge, in fact it took me about
three tries to get it. I just didn't have the confidence to give it my
all without 661s. no more pedal bites!

Now I just need to get my 180 unispin done... I can rotate it 90
degrees, but my feet don't wanna come off the uni. more work
needed.....

--
hawkeye
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 21st 07, 01:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dudewithasock

Well this was a few weeks ago, but I rolling hopped over a 4-set, which
is probably my biggest achievement thus far...and my two riding buddies
can't do it yet (to my knowledge) so that's always nice.

--
dudewithasock

'My Unicycling Journal'
officially ended.

mawesome wrote:
I haven't cried since they took Melrose place off TV....

http://www.usenet.com
Old June 21st 07, 07:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gkmac

Two days ago I got a Garmin Forerunner 205 GPS watch.

Yesterday I did two fast-but-twisty singletracks near Leith Hill
('Summer Lightning'
(http://www.skiparfait.co.uk/gallery.htm#MOUNTAINBIKING) and Crocked
Furrow), a combined distance of about a mile. Across both singletracks
I got my UPD count to under ten for the first time.

Today I rode for 5 miles on my Schlumpf 29er for the first time in
ages, with a peak speed of 14.7mph, a new record for me. The average
speed was 11.6mph, thanks to a strong headwind on the way back.

--
gkmac

"Those who can, do. Those who can't, take the pictures." - tomblackwood
"As it only hurts when you walk, will you be riding everywhere now?" -
mikepenton
"Well, not everything is as practical as making your cranks flip around
I guess." - Brian MacKenzie
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 22nd 07, 01:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

Hmm.... today I finally got my Loaned out CX back so I can loan it out
again

--
Ducttape

*Coker Fund:*I have it and it's awesome!!!!!!!!

'BUY MY SHIRTS' (http://www.zazzle.com/Ducttapesunicycle/products)
'WATCH MY VIDEOS'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DucttapesUnicycle)
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 22nd 07, 01:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

I want it!!
i want to see what happens when you take a CX off a 12 set!!

haha, JK

yesterday I started my MASSIVE HUGE trials course.
I don't think I'm going to plan it out at all, just leave it as it
falls
don't get me wrong I'm building stuff, just not planning where its
going.

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'my video!' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58465)
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 22nd 07, 01:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

skrobo wrote:
I want it!!
i want to see what happens when you take a CX off a 12 set!!

haha, JK

yesterday I started my MASSIVE HUGE trials course.
I don't think I'm going to plan it out at all, just leave it as it
falls
don't get me wrong I'm building stuff, just not planning where its
going.

i wanna see what would happen too! could youget it on video???
actually I want to keep my CX as is so that my girlfriend can learn to
ride she wants a unicycle for her birthday so I might be getting her a
Koxx Pink Lady unicycle, depends on how much money I have by then, I'm
taking donations by the way

Old June 22nd 07, 03:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

Yesterday I did my first turn SIF w/o a rail next to me for safety, I
also rode in a circle SIF in the very same attempt

It was on a 16" CX though (just got it back from on loan). Not
really any easier than on my 20 but falling is a lot less scary. I
want to master the technique in that uni (also w/ SIB and riding
backwards) before transfering it to my 20 and 24.

dudewithasock wrote:
Well this was a few weeks ago, but I rolling hopped over a 4-set, which
is probably my biggest achievement thus far...and my two riding buddies
can't do it yet (to my knowledge) so that's always nice.

Up or down? Up would be damn impressive

--
skilewis74
http://www.usenet.com

too many BRAG shirts Triman Rides 0 August 7th 06 09:07 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Racing 0 August 7th 06 09:05 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Marketplace 0 August 7th 06 09:04 PM
Schwinn for sale (bid in thread, ends today) AccordNSX Unicycling 18 December 13th 04 07:42 AM
Just wanted to brag... ;) hippy Australia 3 April 12th 04 01:21 PM