Today I... (brag thread)

Old May 11th 07, 12:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
byza_dog

Default Today I... (brag thread)

to get the tyre off let all of the air out, put the bead of the tyre in
the centre of the rim on one side of the wheel if it is heaps tight and
grab some tyre levers or blade screwdrivers (be careful with the screw
drivers) and starting from the opposite side to where the bead is in
the centre of the rim pry one section off then continue with that side
then out with the tube.

well today i recieved a new handle free of charge....

--
byza_dog

improving each day revs r cool, i say rev it up!

_CRANKFLIP_CHAMPION!!_1st_place__
)---'O, Crankflip link to vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TmQnEIXc4Y
http://www.usenet.com
Old May 11th 07, 10:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Matt_V

yesterday I did a 180 unispin acid drop.

And I tried a 360 unispin acid drop but failed.

--
Matt_V

-Matt *)--360--O* The Unispin Elite
My YouTube Vidoes 'CLICK'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=mattvandermeulen)'You are
invited' (www.lost.eu/3c846)Click this
My msn: - Add me if you wish

"What you do is.. is what you do. Your gonna get on the news?
You can't do this if your drunk!"
http://www.usenet.com
Old May 12th 07, 02:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

YAY my lady friend came over and brought this with her.
http://img.alibaba.com/photo/10915102/Tandem_Bike.jpg

--
Hazmat

*1 weird greek cypriot australian destined to be different.*

*The Hazmat Poll*: *Please vote*
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59458
*Unicycle Design/Creation competition*.
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60806
http://www.usenet.com
Old May 12th 07, 04:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

i landed a no-footer shifty today!!

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

If time and space are naturally curved, where do all the
straight people come from??

'MY -GROOVY- GALLERY'
(http://tinyurl.com/yeceup) '*
Unicycle For Goats!!!!!*' (http://tinyurl.com/2vghk6)
'PM me if you want in!!'
(http://tinyurl.com/2hbmhn)
-Homophobia is a social disease.-
Stop bigotry now!
*R.I.P Kurt Vonnegut*
http://www.usenet.com
Old May 12th 07, 06:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
bikemaniac22

Hey, I'm new here, and while not new to unicycling by any means, besides
MUNI I've just recently started trying to better my unicycling self.
Recently I learned to jump on instead of just free mounting as I've
done for years.

God willing I'll have a teaching job coming this fall, and I want to
start a club where ever I end up, so I want to learn enough to be able
to teach students exactly what they need to do to succeed.

What do you think should be next? I kinda want to learn the whole,
jumping off the pedals, onto the wheel, and hopping, it seems within my
current abilities, I've just never tried.

Any tips would be great.

--
bikemaniac22
http://www.usenet.com
Old May 12th 07, 09:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

Today i grinded my first hand rail. pretty high too rofl. it was a 4
stair rail. not very long but im just so happy

--
The.Mars.Volta

'Kidmuni.com' (http://www.kidmuni.com/Home)
'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2lotu6)
'YouTube Account' (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jtbatool)
juggle508 wrote:
I know why Tomsey is so good at backs and why Shaun owns at normal
flips.
It has to do with the gravitational pull. Like how the toilet flushes
in the opposite direction down there. Well its easier down there to
flip backwards then forwards

http://www.usenet.com
Old May 15th 07, 03:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thencamebronson

I FINALLY learned to freemount correctly. With the pedals at 3 and 9
instead of 6 and 12 which I had been trying on a slope. I had gotten
OK at the 6 and 12 but can't believe how much easier it is to do it the
correct way. I learned from my son, it is all in shifting your
weight.

Now I need to learn to hop.

Harry

--
thencamebronson
http://www.usenet.com
Old May 15th 07, 04:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GILD

That would be the Static mount then.
Have a look around for the Roll-Back Mount.
Worth learning.

--
GILD

'three short gs and a long e-flat™'
(http://w3.rz-berlin.mpg.de/cmp/beethoven_sym5_1.wav) - 'unihoki'
(http://www.sinco.hu/data/pic/size_1/..._061007_26.jpg)
'if i'm murdered, don't execute my killer.'
(http://www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/1539/)
'harper' (http://tinyurl.com/c9epx) 'mikefule'
(http://tinyurl.com/yh6vna) 'bluntrm' (http://tinyurl.com/2bq8ol)
'NAMASTE!' (http://tinyurl.com/4qcxw)
'Dave' (http://www.lyricsdir.com/d/deep-purp...ld-in-time.php)
http://www.usenet.com
Old May 15th 07, 04:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

I need to uni today

--
thejdw

dunawan wrote:
why are koxx one unicycles so costly???
forrestunifreak wrote:
They are expensive because they use only the finest soft drink cans.

don't follow Jesus, follow me!

http://www.usenet.com
Old May 23rd 07, 08:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Sprida

Today I manage to land 3 out of 4 attempts at a 180 unispin mount
WOOT!!! Almost getting to landing 180 unispins

--
Sprida
http://www.usenet.com

too many BRAG shirts Triman Rides 0 August 7th 06 09:07 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Racing 0 August 7th 06 09:05 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Marketplace 0 August 7th 06 09:04 PM
Schwinn for sale (bid in thread, ends today) AccordNSX Unicycling 18 December 13th 04 07:42 AM
Just wanted to brag... ;) hippy Australia 3 April 12th 04 01:21 PM