UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

Old December 19th 08, 05:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UnicycleJuggler

Default UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

constance.cotter;1153168 wrote:
UnicycleJuggler wrote:

Thanks for the compliment!

Connie
--the 'guy' at UDC UK who phoned you!

Cool, I should have guessed that the UDC workers would be on the forum!

Sorry for putting you in the category of 'guys' from UDC, I didn't
think I'd need to specify!

Thank you for calling, I really appreciate it. I might not have got my
order otherwise!

--
UnicycleJuggler

'*Unicycle
Vids On
Vimeo*'
(http://www.vimeo.com/groups/uni)
Old December 19th 08, 07:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
cathwood

constance.cotter;1153134 wrote:
The sale on ALL items ends today, so do your shopping now before it is
too late.

Connie

Have I missed it?

--
cathwood

Cathy
Old December 19th 08, 09:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
camrocl

As long as you order by 11.59 tonight i *think *your ok

--
camrocl
Old December 20th 08, 02:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
innes

My Kris Holm Freeride Fusion came today. It looks great, and feels even
better. now both my Kris Holm unicycles have a freeride saddle.

That's the sale over then.

Innes

--
innes
Old December 20th 08, 07:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SamGoodburn

I got a KH Fusion Freeride seat. 2 white tyres with inner tubes. 2 cheap
seat clamps and some BC plates.

Pay for it at midnight
hopefully will come tomorrow

--
SamGoodburn

very creative sig.
Old December 20th 08, 07:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1-wheeled-grape

I didn't order anything,because they didn't reduce the Cromo post lol!

--
1-wheeled-grape

*this signature is pointless... do not **even bother reading it, it
would be a waste of time

you wasted your time didn't you?
*
*"You must have shot an awefull lot of tigers sir"
"Yes... I used a machine gun!"
* *
**
*
Old December 21st 08, 06:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
cathwood

Last of the big spenders, I ordered a blue seat clamp.

--
cathwood

Cathy
Old December 21st 08, 07:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rui

I missed it

--
rui
Old December 21st 08, 07:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Into the blue

cathwood;1154417 wrote:
Last of the big spenders, I ordered a blue seat clamp.

You crazy kid.

--
Into the blue

Harper wrote:
i wuld get a 20' trialls uni prolly with a blu tiar.
get splined an a kh saet or ur a pansy.
get trials cuz thaz whut i du n u mus wannaa whut i du 2.
lol...awwsum.

Old December 22nd 08, 03:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UnicycleJuggler

My BC plates and seatclamp arrived this morning

Although I have to wait for another 3 days 'til I'm allowed them!

I wonder if they'll do a January sale as well? A lot of people will
have Christmas money that needs spending!