Unicycle Dancing

Old November 6th 07, 01:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tnt.trip

Default Unicycle Dancing

Hey, I want to start making a routine for unicycle dancing to different
songs so I can not only entertain myself, but others. I have a 5 ft.
giraffe. Any thoughts of what I can do, and even what is possible? I
want to do chill songs with semi-slow beats. Nothing that's like
intense, because I'm bound to slip up if I get caught up in my
actions!

Also, I'm curious as to if I should get sealed bearings for the 5 ft
long necker if I'm going to be hopping a lot, and if hopping up and
down is necessarily alright on a giraffe or if I'm going to wear it
out?

Thanks for the replies in advance!

--
tnt.trip
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 6th 07, 05:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

Flowy freestyle moves.
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Uni...edia/Freestyle

Ride bckwrds, 1 foot, side ride, spins (tight circles), still stand, 1
foot idle.

Some things can't be done on a giraffe (like ww) or are kind of
sketchy.

I'd say it be best to do a bunch of stuff on a 20", then do some things
on the giraffe.

I saw a stage performance where the guy was doing things on a 20, then
an assistant brought out different unis (different hieght giraffs, and
an UW) at first he looked at her and the uni in shock that she expected
him to ride it, then he acts like well I'll give it a shot, then does
tons of amazing things on it.

--
skilewis74

Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you
are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the
time do it along the way.
Parafrasing a pro skater when asked for advise to kids who wanted to
get much better and maybee turn pro one day.
http://www.usenet.com

Dancing with trucks Zebee Johnstone Australia 26 August 21st 07 01:41 AM
The Dancing Chain RonSonic Techniques 13 March 23rd 05 02:43 PM
"The Dancing Chain", by Frank J. Berto [email protected] Racing 5 February 22nd 05 05:24 PM
The Dancing Chain, by Frank Berto [email protected] Techniques 14 January 31st 05 09:10 PM
The Dancing Chain, by Frank Berto The stupid bitch Canino ran over Racing 0 December 7th 04 02:38 AM