shoes?

Old October 21st 06, 01:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
niemotko

Default shoes?

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on shoes that are wider in the
toe box. I can't seem to get any shoes to fit right. I've tried time's and
nike (way too narrow), shimano R215 (almost ok but would be better if they
were alittle wider, I had carnac's years ago which were prefect and then
they started to make them narrow. Anyone know how new northwave's or sidi's
fit or any other company that makes wider toe-boxes? I'm also considering
rocket 7 custom shoes, anyone ever use these and how is the quality?

Old October 21st 06, 02:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article XWd_g.5183$A27.1875@trnddc08,
"niemotko" wrote:

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on shoes that are wider in the
toe box. I can't seem to get any shoes to fit right. I've tried time's and
nike (way too narrow), shimano R215 (almost ok but would be better if they
were alittle wider, I had carnac's years ago which were prefect and then
they started to make them narrow. Anyone know how new northwave's or sidi's
fit or any other company that makes wider toe-boxes? I'm also considering
rocket 7 custom shoes, anyone ever use these and how is the quality?

I simply buy longer shoes. For bicycling the Shimano
shoe that I bought are wide in the toe box.

--
Michael Press

Old October 21st 06, 06:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Nick Caratzas

Wide feet here. Shimano's (dunno the model) are the best out of
everything I've tried too (but like you said, even wider would be
better.)

Old October 21st 06, 05:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul Cassel

niemotko wrote:
I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on shoes that are wider in the
toe box. I can't seem to get any shoes to fit right. I've tried time's and
nike (way too narrow), shimano R215 (almost ok but would be better if they
were alittle wider, I had carnac's years ago which were prefect and then
they started to make them narrow. Anyone know how new northwave's or sidi's
fit or any other company that makes wider toe-boxes? I'm also considering
rocket 7 custom shoes, anyone ever use these and how is the quality?

Side Mega line works for me.