they see me rolling

Old September 16th 08, 01:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John Forrest Tomlinson

Default they see me rolling

They hating
http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/...le_267395.html
Old September 16th 08, 01:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Clive George

"John Forrest Tomlinson" wrote in message
They hating
http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/...le_267395.html

No spare bikes? Boggle!

It's got to be easier to fit a roof rack to a car than to get the
signwriting, and they managed the latter - worst case, go to halfords, buy
one, put it on.

Old September 16th 08, 04:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Hank

On Sep 16, 5:09*am, John Forrest Tomlinson
wrote:
They hating
http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/...t_of_conention...

See, now I have "White & Nerdy" stuck in my head.
Old September 16th 08, 04:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Owen Pope[_2_]

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote in
:

They hating
http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/...of_conention_i
n_Tour_of_Britain_article_267395.html

From the article:
"Rock Racing's day of pain began when Oscar Sevilla crashed after hitting a
cat eye and brought Hamilton down with him."

What?

-Owen
Old September 16th 08, 04:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
landotter

On Sep 16, 10:33*am, Owen Pope wrote:
John Forrest Tomlinson wrote :

They hating
http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/...of_conention_i
n_Tour_of_Britain_article_267395.html

From the article:
"Rock Racing's day of pain began when Oscar Sevilla crashed after hitting a
cat eye and brought Hamilton down with him."

What?

-Owen

Ohh, there's my blinkie!
Old September 16th 08, 04:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Michael Baldwin

JFT shares:

They hating
http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/...le_267395.html

Regardless how anyone feels about TH, no racer should have to put up
with this lack of organization. Cool kit, strippers, and racers
surrounded by controversy...
..
....aka dumb as a rock racing.

Best Regards - Mike Baldwin

Old September 16th 08, 05:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Clive George

"Owen Pope" wrote in message
John Forrest Tomlinson wrote in
:

They hating
http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/...of_conention_i
n_Tour_of_Britain_article_267395.html

From the article:
"Rock Racing's day of pain began when Oscar Sevilla crashed after hitting
cat eye and brought Hamilton down with him."

What?

Cat's eye. Reflecty thing in the middle of the road, used to mark lanes.
Proper ones are a big lump of iron (or steel) with a rubber thing in the
middle holding 4 glass balls, arranged so that when it gets run over, the
balls get wiped clean.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat's_eye_(road)

Old September 17th 08, 09:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ryan Cousineau

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/...nention_in_Tou
r_of_Britain_article_267395.html

No spare bikes? Boggle!

It's got to be easier to fit a roof rack to a car than to get the
signwriting, and they managed the latter - worst case, go to halfords, buy
one, put it on.

CHANGED PRIORITIES AHEAD

Old September 17th 08, 09:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

They hating
http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/...ntion_in_Tour_
of_Britain_article_267395.html

Are you implying that he was Riding Dirty? Or just White and Nerdy?

-Chathousandaire

Help with rolling hop!! Det-riot Unicycling 15 December 10th 06 12:33 PM
Rolling hop help. andytait Unicycling 11 September 14th 06 01:07 PM
Rolling hop help nathanj Unicycling 5 July 29th 06 04:43 AM
Rolling along Euan Australia 19 December 14th 05 07:56 PM
rolling hop muniracer Unicycling 4 September 24th 03 03:51 AM