** ping ** Randy Kehrt re your photo

Old January 20th 09, 12:26 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
gotbent[_8_]

Default ** ping ** Randy Kehrt re your photo

Randy, this is not a binaries newsgroup. If you want to post an image to a
text only group (like this one) the protocol is to park the image on a
website and post the LINK to the image here, not the image itself. FWIW,
there are still a lot of people who use dial-up services and others who pay
for bandwdth usage which is metered by the provider and a three meg image
isn't going to win you any friends on that score either. You should be able
to resize and compress a jpg image to under 200kb and keep sufficient detail
for good viewing.

Regards

gotbent aka FRT rider

Old January 20th 09, 01:36 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Randy Kehrt

Default To Gotbent: Sorry about my picture post

To Gotbent,

I was very happy that I got my recumbent serviced this
weekend and that it is awaiting spring weather which
will come soon. Will remember what YOU told me.

Randy

Old January 20th 09, 11:02 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom Sherman[_2_]

gotbent aka Gottfried Bentus wrote:
Randy, this is not a binaries newsgroup. If you want to post an image to a
text only group (like this one) the protocol is to park the image on a
website and post the LINK to the image here, not the image itself. FWIW,
there are still a lot of people who use dial-up services and others who pay
for bandwdth usage which is metered by the provider and a three meg image
isn't going to win you any friends on that score either. You should be able
to resize and compress a jpg image to under 200kb and keep sufficient detail
for good viewing.

Indeed, my newsfeed blocks posts with binary attachments.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
LOCAL CACTUS EATS CYCLIST - datakoll
Old February 27th 09, 02:11 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default randy likes bikes and kids

perhaps randy will try to send a link to one of his thai women. he was
on a recent sex tour there. hey ran, send us the link, ok? are you
back safe and sound in louisville? had sex with children in pattaya,
did you? boys? girls? both? how many police officers did you pay off,
you sick puppy?