Cycling DVD - The Hard Road?

Old November 7th 04, 10:35 AM
spiz

Default Cycling DVD - The Hard Road?

Anyone seen the documentary The Hard Road?

If so any opinions and do you know where I can get my hands on a copy?

Spi

--
spiz

Old November 7th 04, 12:34 PM
Marty Wallace

"spiz" wrote in message

Anyone seen the documentary The Hard Road?

If so any opinions and do you know where I can get my hands on a copy?

Spiz

--
spiz

You mean this one?

http://www.thehardroad.com/

Marty

Old November 7th 04, 10:42 PM
hippy

"spiz"
Anyone seen the documentary The Hard Road?

Yep. I enjoyed it. It's a good insight into US pro racing.
It's not your typical sport movie in that it's a real life
doco and doesn't follow the standard 'hero loses, hero
undergoes training montage, hero wins'. It's interesting
to see how some of the better riders live. They are not
on a massive team like USPS so they often have to
work (like us), have to deal with family (like us) and get
used to losing (like us).

See Marty's link for more info.

hippy