Chamois Cremes? who uses what

Old November 2nd 04, 05:37 AM
malcomm

Default Chamois Cremes? who uses what

Meeba Wrote:
This is for a leather chamois huh? lve never used them eithe
Can someone please tell what stuff is safe for a female to use for he
chamois

thanks

No not neccessarily leather. I was thinking of the standard syntheti
chamois in standard knicks
Bought some Assos and it seems to help with comfort but its early day
yet. Its unisex so should be fine for you. It just gets rubbed on th
potentially sore bits rather than all over the chamois pad althoug
thats where it'll eventually wind up
www.assos.com.a

cheer
malco

--
malcomm

Old November 2nd 04, 05:47 AM
Meeba

malcomm Wrote:
No not neccessarily leather. I was thinking of the standard syntheti
chamois in standard knicks.
Bought some Assos and it seems to help with comfort but its early day
yet. Its unisex so should be fine for you. It just gets rubbed on th
potentially sore bits rather than all over the chamois pad althoug
thats where it'll eventually wind up.
www.assos.com.au

cheers
malcom

Thanks l will definately have to check it ou

--
Meeba

Old November 7th 04, 09:04 AM
Jamie

Silic 15 cream from the chemist for only $6 for a tube that will last you
for a year or more.
I use to get blisters in the grain until I was put on to this cream for way
less then you would pay for runny chemo's cream.

Happy riding,
Jamie

"Meeba" wrote in message

malcomm Wrote:
No not neccessarily leather. I was thinking of the standard synthetic
chamois in standard knicks.
Bought some Assos and it seems to help with comfort but its early days
yet. Its unisex so should be fine for you. It just gets rubbed on the
potentially sore bits rather than all over the chamois pad although
thats where it'll eventually wind up.
www.assos.com.au

cheers
malcom

Thanks l will definately have to check it out

--
Meeba

Old November 8th 04, 12:05 PM
fred nieman

Jamie wrote:

Silic 15 cream from the chemist for only $6 for a tube that will last you
for a year or more.
I use to get blisters in the grain until I was put on to this cream for way
less then you would pay for runny chemo's cream.

Happy riding,
Jamie

Is it Belgian? Is it in the Eddy Merckx Godiva Chamois Crème
assortment? Is it on Tijuana Time?