Well it's better than chainring grease..

Old November 4th 04, 02:45 AM
hippy

Default Well it's better than chainring grease..

http://www.startribune.com/stonline/...I_930117.l.jpg

Original story: http://www.startribune.com/stories/389/5058864.html

hippy

Old November 4th 04, 04:55 AM
TimC

On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 at 02:45 GMT, hippy (aka Bruce)
http://www.startribune.com/stonline/...I_930117.l.jpg

Original story: http://www.startribune.com/stories/389/5058864.html

Fixie with no hand brakes?

The chicks must dig him, hippy!

load "linux",8,1
Old November 4th 04, 05:12 AM
hippy

"TimC"
On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 at 02:45 GMT, hippy (aka Bruce)
http://www.startribune.com/stonline/...I_930117.l.jpg
Original story: http://www.startribune.com/stories/389/5058864.html

Fixie with no hand brakes?
The chicks must dig him, hippy!

Brakeless fixies seem pretty common for messengers.
Bugger that, I reckon. On the track certainly, out in the
'burbs maybe, but in the inner city?! No thanks.

http://www.oldskooltrack.com/files/n...sok.frame.html

hippy

Old November 4th 04, 05:12 AM
flyingdutch

TimC Wrote:
Fixie with no hand brakes?

The chicks must dig him, hippy!

Show us yer, um, err... gear-inches!"

--
flyingdutch

Old November 4th 04, 05:21 AM
hippy

"flyingdutch"
TimC Wrote:
Fixie with no hand brakes?
The chicks must dig him, hippy!

Show us yer, um, err... gear-inches!"

Is that a 15mm wrench in your pocket or are you
just james brown everybody! hey! /james brown
happy to see me?

hippy

Old November 4th 04, 05:38 AM
byron27

hippy Wrote:
http://www.startribune.com/stonline/...TI_930117.l.jp

Original story: http://www.startribune.com/stories/389/5058864.htm

hippygeez, it all sounds a bit wanky to me. Was the article written for th

fashion section?:rolleyes

--
byron27

Old November 4th 04, 05:50 AM
hippy

"byron27"
hippy Wrote:
http://www.startribune.com/stonline/...I_930117.l.jpg

Original story: http://www.startribune.com/stories/389/5058864.html

hippygeez, it all sounds a bit wanky to me. Was the article written for

the
fashion section?

Well they are talking about the 'style on the move'.. it
probably was the fashion section :-)
I just read bike content man, I don't analyse it ;-)

I wonder why I had to register to read the article
the SECOND time around and not the first??

I'd like that tatt.. but I don't like tatts.. what a conundrum!

hippy

Old November 4th 04, 06:47 AM
byron27

hippy Wrote:
"byron27"
hippy Wrote:
http://www.startribune.com/stonline/...I_930117.l.jpg

Original story: http://www.startribune.com/stories/389/5058864.html

hippygeez, it all sounds a bit wanky to me. Was the article written

for
the
fashion section?

Well they are talking about the 'style on the move'.. it
probably was the fashion section :-)
I just read bike content man, I don't analyse it ;-)

I wonder why I had to register to read the article
the SECOND time around and not the first??

I'd like that tatt.. but I don't like tatts.. what a conundrum!

hippy

yeah, bike content rocks!

im exactly the same with tatts!
I like the idea, but on myself, it just doesnt rock my boat.
im getting married in 5 weeks and thought it would be oh so romantic to
get my girls name tattooed on my chest (despite the fact i have no
chest, it is very hairy and white....), but then i thought "i dont like
tattoos, what the hell am i thinking??".

also, i wouldnt want an angelina-billy bob situation either really.

The star tribune is the minnesota paper and i have the same dealio with
registering. Im a mad keen vikings, wolves (NFL, NBA) fan, so im always
on their site and there is no rhyme or reason to the registering thing.

--
byron27

6'5", curly hair, bit like krusty the clown i spose

Old November 4th 04, 08:39 AM
flyingdutch

byron27 Wrote:
yeah, bike content rocks!

im exactly the same with tatts!
I like the idea, but on myself, it just doesnt rock my boat.
im getting married in 5 weeks and thought it would be oh so romantic to
get my girls name tattooed on my chest (despite the fact i have no
chest, it is very hairy and white....), but then i thought "i dont like
tattoos, what the hell am i thinking??".

also, i wouldnt want an angelina-billy bob situation either really.

The star tribune is the minnesota paper and i have the same dealio with
registering. Im a mad keen vikings, wolves (NFL, NBA) fan, so im always
on their site and there is no rhyme or reason to the registering thing.

Married? There goes the bike-expenditure!!!

gimme an Angelina-position any day

--
flyingdutch

Old November 4th 04, 08:43 AM
byron27

flyingdutch Wrote:
Married? There goes the bike-expenditure!!!

gimme an Angelina-position any day

mmmmmmm..angelin

--
byron2

6'5", curly hair, bit like krusty the clown i spose

Problems with triple chainring front derailleur (Ultegra) Bob in CT Techniques 2 July 26th 05 10:44 PM
BICYCLE grease [email protected] Techniques 2 February 16th 05 01:58 PM
new chain grease g.daniels Techniques 22 September 3rd 04 03:19 AM
Carbon parts: to grease or not to grease??? ccrider Techniques 9 May 27th 04 11:39 PM