Kunich's Awesome Resume

Old March 6th 07, 11:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

Default Kunich's Awesome Resume

"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 6, 12:47 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message

oups.com...
wrote:

The main reasons that people in the USA aren't killed by tsunamis is
because
the worst ones are caused either by major eruptions of underwater
volcanoes
or by a rapid vertical jerk-type earthquake in a subduction zone. Also
the
coasts of the USA are wide open to the ocean and hence don't cause the
focusing effects that often multiply wave size and power.

None of those sources are close to the USA and hence the chances of
any
major damage from a tsunami are relatively minor at best.

The above posts, after the Indonesian tsunami, were so absurd that
they stuck in my memory.

There you have it from bang-bang chang - Indonesian is in the United
States.

The Cascadia subduction zone is 50 miles off the coast of Washington
and Oregon. lol! moron.

I realize that you're really attempting to look smart but you aren't built
for it. If you were bright enough to understand how subduction zones
generate earthquakes you'd understand that the continental plate is on the
"safe" side.

As for "global warming":
http://www.americanthinker.com/2007/...grated_ci.html

"In this competitive environment, one can imagine climate modelers
justifying their work by citing the possibility of global change, the
further study of which requires, of course, "more research". One can
further imagine that in the inchoate communication between university
researcher, funding agency, congressional staffer and congressmen that
"possibility" eventually became "probability" and then "probability" morphed
into "certainty" of global warming, especially if there was potential for
political advantage.

This has resulted in an inadvertent funding-feedback mechanism that now
resonates in largely unjustified alarm and also seeks to quash scientific
dissidents who indirectly threaten to throttle the funding spigots."

Old March 7th 07, 12:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ST

On 3/6/07 2:18 PM, in article
, "Kurgan Gringioni"

wrote:

The main reasons that people in the USA aren't killed by tsunamis is
because
the worst ones are caused either by major eruptions of underwater
volcanoes
or by a rapid vertical jerk-type earthquake in a subduction zone. Also
the
coasts of the USA are wide open to the ocean and hence don't cause the
focusing effects that often multiply wave size and power.

None of those sources are close to the USA and hence the chances of any
major damage from a tsunami are relatively minor at best.

The above posts, after the Indonesian tsunami, were so absurd that
they stuck in my memory.

There you have it from bang-bang chang - Indonesian is in the United States.

Dumbass -

The Cascadia subduction zone is 50 miles off the coast of Washington
and Oregon. lol! moron.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Look at the f'ing history of events assbag!
There is always "maybe, could have, might happen" in the future........

Where have most of these events happened in the last hundred years. NOT in
the US. This prediction is like saying a Frenchman will win the TDF,
sometime in the future. So if it happens in the next hundred years it was
correct? Ultimate candyassing there.

We have had many earthquakes in our area, yes! How many have caused a
Tsunami??

No. I am not talking about Alaska either...

You guys play a mean game of manly-man semantics'......

Old March 7th 07, 12:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"ST" wrote in message ...

You guys play a mean game of manly-man semantics'......

I like the way that these guys pretend to know what they're talking about
and then if you confront them with citations they come back that I'm the one
acting as a know-it-all.

I suppose this is the sort of thing that we see in them with the racing
stuff as well. They're all experts on stuff they know nothing about.

Old March 7th 07, 12:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jim Flom

ink.net...

wrote:

[...]

That's right folks, on the same website you can read about the "shocking"
"tragedy" of the Libby verdict, and about the many benefits of global
warming, including making you sexier: "Just a small rise in worldwide
temperature could dramatically raise the world's level of happiness and even
sexual desire."
http://www.americanthinker.com/2007/...ake_you_h.html

Old March 7th 07, 12:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Mar 6, 7:08 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"ST" wrote in ...

You guys play a mean game of manly-man semantics'......

I like the way that these guys pretend to know what they're talking about
and then if you confront them with citations they come back that I'm the one
acting as a know-it-all.

I suppose this is the sort of thing that we see in them with the racing
stuff as well. They're all experts on stuff they know nothing about.

But Tom, How come ONLY your chosen experts have any clue, and the rest
of the vast majority are just liars, hacks, and incompetents?
Bill C

Old March 7th 07, 12:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz

Bill C wrote:
But Tom, How come ONLY your chosen experts have any clue, and the rest
of the vast majority are just liars, hacks, and incompetents?

Odd, isn't it? Almost as if he were somehow programmed to respond
in an unthinking, mechanical way.

Bob Schwartz
Old March 7th 07, 01:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Mar 6, 7:52 pm, Bob Schwartz
wrote:
Bill C wrote:
But Tom, How come ONLY your chosen experts have any clue, and the rest
of the vast majority are just liars, hacks, and incompetents?

Odd, isn't it? Almost as if he were somehow programmed to respond
in an unthinking, mechanical way.

Bob Schwartz

Tom's brain has been replaced by a Sinclair zx80?? OK.
Bill C

Old March 7th 07, 01:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

Jim Flom wrote:

snip

That's right folks, on the same website you can read about the
"shocking" "tragedy" of the Libby verdict, and about the many benefits
of global warming, including making you sexier: "Just a small rise in
worldwide temperature could dramatically raise the world's level of
happiness and even sexual desire."
http://www.americanthinker.com/2007/...l_make_you_h.h
tml

Here's a quote from Tom's expert:

"I am not a climatologist or meteorologist"

It's always a good idea to rely on people who specifically state they know
nothing about the processes they are talking about for expert advice on
that subject, especially if you don't really want to know anything about
it.

--
Bill Asher
Old March 7th 07, 03:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Nev Shea

Bob Schwartz wrote in news:v1oHh.6466
:

Bill C wrote:
But Tom, How come ONLY your chosen experts have any clue, and the rest
of the vast majority are just liars, hacks, and incompetents?

Odd, isn't it? Almost as if he were somehow programmed to respond
in an unthinking, mechanical way.

Yes, and that makes him a masterpiece in AI (Artificial Imbecile)
technology!

NS
geek
Old March 7th 07, 04:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Bill C" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Mar 6, 7:08 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"ST" wrote in ...

You guys play a mean game of manly-man semantics'......

I like the way that these guys pretend to know what they're talking about
and then if you confront them with citations they come back that I'm the
one
acting as a know-it-all.

I suppose this is the sort of thing that we see in them with the racing
stuff as well. They're all experts on stuff they know nothing about.

But Tom, How come ONLY your chosen experts have any clue, and the rest
of the vast majority are just liars, hacks, and incompetents?

Here's a clue for you - you're the horses asses who seem to believe that
your ideas are infallible. When confronted with a different opinion you
can't handle it.

Sort of like your crying about the Walter Reed Hospital when the VA Hospital
system was taken apart and all of the retired guys were handed something
similar to Medicaid in the Clinton administration. Wow am I surprised you
missed that.

virtual resume MagillaGorilla Racing 11 January 15th 07 12:55 AM
GFotPF is desirable on a resume?? [email protected] Racing 0 January 2nd 07 12:37 AM
Waiting On Tommy Kunich's Proof B. Lafferty Racing 13 July 4th 06 11:59 AM