Anti-Mountain Bike Advocate Attacks Cyclists With Handsaw

Old June 7th 10, 05:29 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
JimmyMac

Default Anti-Mountain Bike Advocate Attacks Cyclists With Handsaw

On Jun 6, 1:28*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Jun 3, 10:29 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

I align myself with the only person on these newsgroups who has a brain in
his head. You should try to get one yourself. As it is, you are almost too
big an idiot even for me. I said "almost", but my Greatness allows me to
stoop as low as a snake in the grass, which is what you are.
I understand that mountain biking is prohibited on this trail, but it

probably never occurred to the legislature to pass a law to prohibit
that hiking with a saw in hand. *That begs some questions. *What was
Mike doing with a saw anyway? *I am reasonably certain that it is
illegal to play lumberjack in those woods, so isn't it reasonable to
assume that the saw was likely a premeditated choice of weaponry?
What gives Mike Vandeman the right to to assume the role of law
enforcement?

Mr.Vandeman was probably carrying a handsaw to slash the tires of any
unattended bicycles he came across on that trail. Yes, it is vandalism, but
how else do you communicate anything to criminal mountain bikers.

One can learn a lot about a man by what he does and does not do, be it

Mike or you for that matter. *The DOES PART here is demonstrated by
your blind allegiance to and defense of a psychopathic criminal. and
the DOES NOT PART is demonstrated by your inability or unwillingness
to condemn an inexcusable and indefensible act of taking the law into
one's hand and inflicting injury on a fellow human being.

He was probably just defending himself from two criminal mountain bikers and
used the weapon he had at hand.

Whether one

agrees with Mike Vandeman or not, it is obvious to all that he is
passionate about his beliefs. *On the other hand, it is also obvious
to all, YOU being the ONLY exception, that the course of action chosen
constitutes a crime unacceptable in civilized society.

These newsgroups are chock full of human scum mountain bikers who regularly
ignore any and all rules that interfere with their cycling on hiking trails.

What don't you

understand about assault (the threat) and battery (the action)? * A
person is judged by the company one keeps. *Your defense of Mike
Vandeman, speaks volumes.

Your piling on also speaks volumes. The fact is that no one knows what took
place in any detail. It is all surmise. I am willing to let a trial and a
jury sort it out, but the human scum mountain bikers on these groups are
only too willing to believe guilty as charged. They are a disgrace to
civilization!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old June 7th 10, 05:45 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
JimmyMac

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

So you approve of vandalism then? Perhaps Mike should change his name
to Mike Vandalism? So you propose that Mike was carrying a saw with
the intent to slash tires but rashly decided that slashing another's
chest wouls be more persuasive? I'll ask my unanswered question again
here ... What gives Mike Vandeman the right to to assume the role of
law enforcement? Even if used in self-defense, there is the concept
of justifiable use of force to account for.

One can learn a lot about a man by what he does and does not do, be it

Mike or you for that matter. *The DOES PART here is demonstrated by
your blind allegiance to and defense of a psychopathic criminal, and
the DOES NOT PART is demonstrated by your inability or unwillingness
to condemn an inexcusable and indefensible act of taking the law into
one's hand and inflicting injury on a fellow human being.

He was probably just defending himself from two criminal mountain bikers and
used the weapon he had at hand.

I will ask my other unasnswered question ... What was Mike doing with
a saw anyway?

Whether one

agrees with Mike Vandeman or not, it is obvious to all that he is
passionate about his beliefs. *On the other hand, it is also obvious
to all, YOU being the ONLY exception, that the course of action chosen
constitutes a crime unacceptable in civilized society.

These newsgroups are chock full of human scum mountain bikers who regularly
ignore any and all rules that interfere with their cycling on hiking trails.

People make law and people break laws, but no matter how irritated
this makes on, it is not withing their purview to assume the role of
last enforcement and that begs another question. Does the punishment
(although inappropriate) fit the crime?

What don't you

understand about assault (the threat) and battery (the action)? * A
person is judged by the company one keeps. *Your defense of Mike
Vandeman, speaks volumes.

Your piling on also speaks volumes. The fact is that no one knows what took
place in any detail. It is all surmise. I am willing to let a trial and a
jury sort it out, but the human scum mountain bikers on these groups are
only too willing to believe guilty as charged. They are a disgrace to
civilization!

Well, in our jurisprudence system, a person is innocent until proven
guilty. If and when Mike is found guilty, it should be interesting to
see what you have to say then to rationalize Mike's irrational
behavior If you continue to side with mike in this matter you will be
siding with a violent criminal and that too will speak volumes..

Old June 7th 10, 07:41 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
Bruce Jensen

On Jun 7, 9:45*am, JimmyMac wrote:

Well, in our jurisprudence system, a person is innocent until proven
guilty. *If and when Mike is found guilty, it should be interesting to
see what you have to say then to rationalize Mike's irrational
behavior *If you continue to side with mike in this matter you will be
siding with a violent criminal and that too will speak volumes..

With the verbal diarrhea that has spewed forth to date, Ed has already
spoken volumes...
Old June 7th 10, 08:04 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Jun 6, 1:28 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
Mr.Vandeman was probably carrying a handsaw to slash the tires of any
unattended bicycles he came across on that trail. Yes, it is vandalism,
but
how else do you communicate anything to criminal mountain bikers.

So you approve of vandalism then? Perhaps Mike should change his name

to Mike Vandalism? So you propose that Mike was carrying a saw with
the intent to slash tires but rashly decided that slashing another's
chest wouls be more persuasive? I'll ask my unanswered question again
here ... What gives Mike Vandeman the right to to assume the role of
law enforcement? Even if used in self-defense, there is the concept
of justifiable use of force to account for.

A little righteous vandalism is good for the soul. The original sin was the
mountain bikers being on a trail which expressly prohibited them from being
there. **** 'em!
[...]

Your piling on also speaks volumes. The fact is that no one knows what
took
place in any detail. It is all surmise. I am willing to let a trial and a
jury sort it out, but the human scum mountain bikers on these groups are
only too willing to believe guilty as charged. They are a disgrace to
civilization!

Well, in our jurisprudence system, a person is innocent until proven

guilty. If and when Mike is found guilty, it should be interesting to
see what you have to say then to rationalize Mike's irrational
behavior If you continue to side with mike in this matter you will be
siding with a violent criminal and that too will speak volumes..

I still want to know if the mountain bikers have even a scratch on them. I
suspect not!

Old June 7th 10, 08:18 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
Edward Dolan

"Bruce Jensen" wrote in message
On Jun 7, 9:45 am, JimmyMac wrote:

Well, in our jurisprudence system, a person is innocent until proven
guilty. If and when Mike is found guilty, it should be interesting to
see what you have to say then to rationalize Mike's irrational
behavior If you continue to side with mike in this matter you will be
siding with a violent criminal and that too will speak volumes..

With the verbal diarrhea that has spewed forth to date, Ed has already

spoken volumes...

All Bruce Jensen is ever capable of is just one inane remark after another.
He is a man of few words, all of them worthless. He badly needs to find a
chat room.

Old June 8th 10, 02:19 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment

in threatening and violence).

Hiking trails are for hikers and not for anyone else. Now perhaps you
understand why Mr. Vandeman and I are geniuses and all the rest of you are
idiots.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka
Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota- Hide quoted text -

Normally i wouldn't respond to a word Ed Dolan says because simply
put, i lose 10 seconds of my life that i will never get back for
someone who is hoping to leave some legacy of his self proclaimed
greatness who live in a shell of their own world. There are a word for
the likes of dolan and vanderman. Xebeche. "talk loud and say nothing."
Old June 8th 10, 04:47 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
Bruce Jensen

On Jun 8, 6:19*am, "
wrote:

Normally i wouldn't respond to a word Ed Dolan says because simply
put, i lose 10 seconds of my life that i will never get back for
someone who is hoping to leave some legacy of his self proclaimed
greatness who live in a shell of their own world. There are a word for
the likes of dolan and vanderman. Xebeche. "talk loud and say nothing."

Not to mention long-winded. It is amazing that the two people who
have filled this newsgroup with the most rubbish are the trailside
attacker and his sociopathic hermit cohort.

Old June 8th 10, 08:43 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
Edward Dolan

wrote in message

Hiking trails are for hikers and not for anyone else. Now perhaps you
understand why Mr. Vandeman and I are geniuses and all the rest of you
are
idiots.

Normally i wouldn't respond to a word Ed Dolan says because simply
put, i lose 10 seconds of my life that i will never get back for
someone who is hoping to leave some legacy of his self proclaimed
greatness who live in a shell of their own world. There are a word for
the likes of dolan and vanderman. Xebeche. "talk loud and say nothing."

Well, then I won't respond to you either. Turnabout is fair play surely.

Old June 8th 10, 08:48 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
Edward Dolan

"Bruce Jensen" wrote in message
On Jun 8, 6:19 am, "
wrote:

Normally i wouldn't respond to a word Ed Dolan says because simply
put, i lose 10 seconds of my life that i will never get back for
someone who is hoping to leave some legacy of his self proclaimed
greatness who live in a shell of their own world. There are a word for
the likes of dolan and vanderman. Xebeche. "talk loud and say nothing."

Not to mention long-winded. It is amazing that the two people who

have filled this newsgroup with the most rubbish are the trailside
attacker and his sociopathic hermit cohort.

Mr. Vandeman has a mission in life. I don't! My only purpose in being here
is to amuse and entertain. But no matter, we all share a common destiny:

"Once I wasn't, then I was, now I ain't again."

- Epitaph found on tombstone in Ohio graveyard

Old June 9th 10, 06:32 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
JimmyMac

Once again you failed to asnwe a question asked for a sceond (now
third time), so I will put it right at the TOP.

What gives Mike Vandeman the right to to assume the role of law
enforcement and take the law into his own hands?

If you must SNIP that which you care not to respond to, at least
extend the courtesy to indicate that you have SNIPPED another's text.
I specifically refer to...

Even if used in self-defense, there is the concept of justifiable use
of force to account for ... AND ....

People make laws and people break laws, but no matter how irritated
his makes on, it is not withing their purview to assume the role of
last enforcement and that begs another question. Does the punishment
(although inappropriate) fit the crime?

Never mind, Who really gives a **** what one sociopath thinks about a
another sociopath anyways. You opinion matters not.

On Jun 7, 2:04*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Jun 6, 1:28 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

Mr.Vandeman was probably carrying a handsaw to slash the tires of any
unattended bicycles he came across on that trail. Yes, it is vandalism,
but
how else do you communicate anything to criminal mountain bikers.
So you approve of vandalism then? *Perhaps Mike should change his name

to Mike Vandalism? *So you propose that Mike was carrying a saw with
the intent to slash tires but rashly decided that slashing another's
chest would be more persuasive? *I'll ask my unanswered question again