FS: Bridgestone RB-1 Synergy frame and Fork 56 cm $125 + shipping

Old June 11th 04, 02:23 PM
WEINART

Default FS: Bridgestone RB-1 Synergy frame and Fork 56 cm $125 + shipping

Frame and fork only no headset. No dents or dings. Needs a repaint. Has some
light surface rust. Pictures available upon request.

thanks,
Art
Old June 16th 04, 06:32 PM
tarbash

Weinart wrote:
Frame and fork only no headset. No dents or dings. Needs a repaint. Has
some light surface rust. Pictures available upon request.
thanks, Art

hi

sorry, i forgot my email -

Old June 16th 04, 06:32 PM
tarbash

Weinart wrote:
Frame and fork only no headset. No dents or dings. Needs a repaint. Has
some light surface rust. Pictures available upon request.
thanks, Art

hi

can you send a few pics of the frame? thank you

Old June 27th 04, 05:00 PM
rustnvrsleeps

Weinart wrote:
Frame and fork only no headset. No dents or dings. Needs a repaint. Has
some light surface rust. Pictures available upon request.
thanks, Art

Hi Art,

Still available or sold?

Thanks,

Dave

Old June 28th 04, 02:15 PM
WEINART

still available
Old July 4th 04, 04:30 AM
sdufurrena

Can you send me pics? I am very interested in buying if still
available. thanks

Old July 4th 04, 04:30 AM
sdufurrena

Old July 7th 04, 01:31 PM
WEINART

Hi,

I can't respond to this email address.

If you are still interested, please contact me directly.

thanks,
Art