Peace Themed Jerseys?

Old January 12th 04, 06:31 PM
B. Lafferty

Default Lies Finally Being Exposed On Several Topics

"Joe Cipale" wrote in message

"so... is Mr. O' Neill using Campy or Shimano?
(In other words, GORSSLY off-topic, depsite the fact I agree with the
subject matter)

My understanding is that O'Neil uses a mix of older Campy and Shimano 8sp
with Wheels Mfg. conversion spacers. He tends to lurk over at r.b.tech
under a pseudonym.

Old January 12th 04, 07:34 PM
Joe Cipale

with Wheels Mfg. conversion spacers. He tends to lurk over at r.b.tech
under a pseudonym.

*LOL* Nice repsonse...
--
#----------------------------------------------------------#
# Penguinix Consulting #
Old January 13th 04, 12:23 AM
Rick Onanian

Default Trolling proliferation Was: Lies Finally Being Exposed On Several Topics

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 14:05:15 GMT, "B. Lafferty"
wrote:
snip

Subject was: Lies Finally Being Exposed On Several Topics, None Of
Which Relate To The Topic Of This Newsgroup, But All Do Fit In
Nicely With The Other 450 Messages That Were Waiting For Me When I
Checked It Tonight

Does anybody know why we have such a proliferation of trolling here
in rec.bicycles.misc [and cross-posted] in the last week or two?
--
Rick Onanian
Old January 13th 04, 12:31 AM
Ewoud Dronkert

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 19:23:34 -0500, Rick Onanian wrote:
Does anybody know why we have such a proliferation of trolling here
in rec.bicycles.misc [and cross-posted] in the last week or two?

Clash of the Titans of amb and rbr.
Old January 13th 04, 12:35 AM
BB

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 19:23:34 -0500, Rick Onanian wrote:

Does anybody know why we have such a proliferation of trolling here
in rec.bicycles.misc [and cross-posted] in the last week or two?

You posted 11 times in that thread, and you don't know?

--
-BB-
To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)
Old January 13th 04, 02:13 AM
David Reuteler

In rec.bicycles.misc Rick Onanian wrote:
: Does anybody know why we have such a proliferation of trolling here
: in rec.bicycles.misc [and cross-posted] in the last week or two?

sorry, rick, my fault.
--
david reuteler

Old January 13th 04, 04:58 AM
Mark Hickey

Rick Onanian wrote:

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 14:05:15 GMT, "B. Lafferty"
wrote:
snip

Subject was: Lies Finally Being Exposed On Several Topics, None Of
Which Relate To The Topic Of This Newsgroup, But All Do Fit In
Nicely With The Other 450 Messages That Were Waiting For Me When I
Checked It Tonight

Does anybody know why we have such a proliferation of trolling here
in rec.bicycles.misc [and cross-posted] in the last week or two?

It's the beginning of an election year.

Mark "no party doll" Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $695 ti frame
Old January 13th 04, 07:38 AM
Benjamin Weiner

Default Peace Themed Jerseys?

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

"Lindsay" wrote in message

Looks like Bill Clinton doesn't think that Bush lied or exaggerated.
Bill believes Saddam had WMD's right until the end.

Dumbass -

Who cares what BC thinks - read the last 2 paragraphs of your snippet:

Dumbass,

Why are you trying to engage in a rational argument about this
on Usenet? Just sit back and savor the irony: the same people
who used to call Clinton "Slick Willie," not to mention a
corrupter of the nation's moral character and a threat to our
national security, are now citing him as an authority on
Iraqi WMD, even though he hasn't gotten an intelligence briefing
in three years.

You shouldn't look for rationality in the current political climate
while the irony supply is at such a high. Enjoy what it has to offer -
just like, at a Mexican restaurant, you don't order hamburgers
even if they're on the menu.

Old January 13th 04, 03:13 PM
Lindsay

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 21:24:47 -0600, Kevan Smith
wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 20:54:38 -0500, Lindsay from
wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 16:07:46 -0600, Kevan Smith
wrote:

I sure can. My evidence: the U.N. inspectors verified the destruction of Iraq's
arsenal.

No they didn't. Please provide whatever evidence you made your
incorrect assumption upon.

Sure thing. Right he

http://www.un.org/Depts/unmovic/new/pages/index.asp

Plenty of documentation to read.

It's not in there. Guess again Junior.
Old January 13th 04, 07:37 PM
MP

I don't really think rec.bicycles* is unique in that respect. I've
been seeing it on the chess newsgroups for years, and I expect even
gardeners, classical musical enthusiasts, and knitters get their share
of jerks.

Either that or it's an evil conspiracy by whoever you think conspires
evilly.

MP

wrote:

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 14:05:15 GMT, "B. Lafferty"
wrote:
snip

Subject was: Lies Finally Being Exposed On Several Topics, None Of