Climb on bikes - avoid this shop like the black death.

Old March 12th 05, 01:03 AM
Lou Carpenter

Default Climb on bikes - avoid this shop like the black death.

Climb on Bikes Hereford has to be one of the worst cycle shops I've
been in:

Condor london - great stuff
Evans - great
Parker - fabulous
Sigma - good stuff
Deeside - brilliant

Climb on Bikes - ****ing pants.

The attitude of the guys running this place makes me think they would
rather be running a knitting shop (apparently knitting is popular
again).

Very **** place to shop.

Over priced, too much bull**** - they may think they're the dog's
********, but they are not (9 out of 10 local cyclists said they