Why Europeans secretly love America

Old February 6th 10, 11:05 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected][_2_]

Default Why Europeans secretly love America to disappear

On Feb 6, 10:08*am, TheTibetanMonkey
wrote:
On Feb 5, 5:32*pm, Tim McNamara wrote:

In article ,

*AMuzi wrote:
datakoll aka Gene Daniels wrote:
Euros are klaustrophobic

*Tom Sherman °_° wrote:
Be very, very, very afraid of people named Klaus.

Tim McNamara wrote:
Including Santa Klaus?

Not so much fun as The Wrath of God:
http://heisseluft.files.wordpress.co...aus_kinski.jpg

Dude. *Way to give me nominitoklausophobia. *Yikes!

--
"I wear the cheese, it does not wear me."

I think they wished something like, but, of course, that's only
wishful thinking.

talking about nominitoklausphobia, what happened to Whiskey Boy? Now,
that was a name that put the fear into me.
Old February 6th 10, 11:52 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Tim McNamara wrote:
Including Santa Klaus?
Not so much fun as The Wrath of God:
http://heisseluft.files.wordpress.co...aus_kinski.jpg
Dude. Way to give me nominitoklausophobia. Yikes!
--
"I wear the cheese, it does not wear me."

I think they wished something like, but, of course, that's only
wishful thinking.

talking about nominitoklausphobia, what happened to Whiskey Boy? Now,
that was a name that put the fear into me.

rec.autos.tech

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Old February 7th 10, 04:09 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
TheTibetanMonkey

Default The fact is that more Americans secretly love Europe, than theother way around

Tim McNamara wrote:
Including Santa Klaus?

Not so much fun as The Wrath of God:
http://heisseluft.files.wordpress.co...aus_kinski.jpg

Dude. *Way to give me nominitoklausophobia. *Yikes!

--
"I wear the cheese, it does not wear me."

I think they wished something like, but, of course, that's only
wishful thinking.

talking about nominitoklausphobia, what happened to Whiskey Boy? Now,
that was a name that put the fear into me.- Hide quoted text -

The fact is that more Americans secretly love Europe, than the other
way around.

But I may be wrong, you know.
Old February 7th 10, 07:48 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected][_2_]

Tim McNamara wrote:
Including Santa Klaus?
Not so much fun as The Wrath of God:
http://heisseluft.files.wordpress.co...aus_kinski.jpg
Dude. *Way to give me nominitoklausophobia. *Yikes!
--
"I wear the cheese, it does not wear me."
I think they wished something like, but, of course, that's only
wishful thinking.

talking about nominitoklausphobia, what happened to Whiskey Boy? Now,
that was a name that put the fear into me.

rec.autos.tech

--
Andrew Muzi
* www.yellowjersey.org/
* Open every day since 1 April, 1971

I wonder who he is pestering there?
Old February 7th 10, 09:05 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
TheTibetanMonkey

Default Why the Chinese secretly love America

Tim McNamara wrote:
Including Santa Klaus?
Not so much fun as The Wrath of God:
http://heisseluft.files.wordpress.co...aus_kinski.jpg
Dude. *Way to give me nominitoklausophobia. *Yikes!
--
"I wear the cheese, it does not wear me."
I think they wished something like, but, of course, that's only
wishful thinking.

talking about nominitoklausphobia, what happened to Whiskey Boy? Now,
that was a name that put the fear into me.

rec.autos.tech

--
Andrew Muzi
* www.yellowjersey.org/
* Open every day since 1 April, 1971

I wonder who he is pestering there?- Hide quoted text -

Because they can get more "made in China" products in America than in
China.