SCHWALBE at $100

Old July 26th 14, 06:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default SCHWALBE at $100

http://www.realrecreationusa.com/p/S...k-4083534.html
Old July 26th 14, 10:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default SCHWALBE at $100 -- but only if you're too stupid to use a search engine

On Saturday, July 26, 2014 6:14:19 PM UTC+1, wrote:
http://www.realrecreationusa.com/p/S...k-4083534.html

Somebody's greedy!± Or maybe that's per pair.

Here's a comparative price of USD68 including delivery to my door:

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/i...e/rp-prod24538

Very likely plenty cheaper if you want to spend the time looking, but I like dealing with Chainreactioncycles, who're the world's largest mail-order bicycle and component dealer for a good reason.

Andre Jute
Old July 26th 14, 11:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

that is the search engine....
Old July 27th 14, 12:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joe Riel

Andre Jute writes:

On Saturday, July 26, 2014 6:14:19 PM UTC+1, wrote:
http://www.realrecreationusa.com/p/S...k-4083534.html

Somebody's greedy!± Or maybe that's per pair.

Here's a comparative price of USD68 including delivery to my door:

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/i...e/rp-prod24538

Very likely plenty cheaper if you want to spend the time looking, but
I like dealing with Chainreactioncycles, who're the world's largest
mail-order bicycle and component dealer for a good reason.

Does anyone use the postal service to *place* an order anymore?

--
Joe Riel
Old July 27th 14, 03:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Sunday, July 27, 2014 12:37:55 AM UTC+1, JoeRiel wrote:
Andre Jute writes:

On Saturday, July 26, 2014 6:14:19 PM UTC+1, wrote:

http://www.realrecreationusa.com/p/S...k-4083534.html

Somebody's greedy!± Or maybe that's per pair.

Here's a comparative price of USD68 including delivery to my door:

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/i...e/rp-prod24538

Very likely plenty cheaper if you want to spend the time looking, but

I like dealing with Chainreactioncycles, who're the world's largest

mail-order bicycle and component dealer for a good reason.

Does anyone use the postal service to *place* an order anymore?

When you hear people over sixty sneer at "snail mail"? Doesn't sound likely..

Andre Jute
Old July 27th 14, 04:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Joe Riel

and not Chinese ?

I bought my Ford van online, parts from Summit Racing, sound fron Sonic Electronics, computers from Dell, clothing and equipment from Campmor, -20% -10% on hi ticket sales from REI, hardware from McMaster Carr....whom I found this evening sell 'flow hones', bike parts from Universal Cycles, tubes n saddles from Specialized, HD MTB from Jenson, used books from Barnes n Nubile...

if I could get med care online....

publish research...who needs peers ?

the kit needs a desert road 29 er supping the 2 big Vapors...GooShop does this !

imagine adding Kevlar bead goes thru....trying a Conti Speed with a center carpet of mini knobs

I'm developing a route down the new fracking fault area across Arkansas to Langston/Enid/Guthrie take a look at my bird's cousins the Monsoni in OK's fields...

GooMaps plus Arkgeo...no prob...takes maybe 10-12 hours....expletive deleted take 2 weeks with paper n miss 50% of the unavailable info.

The rest to Wind River and the Tetons was easy...GooMaps to S&Trips (feeling antiquey now...so much for moveable electrons)

but we were Binged this evening..another Gates Tour !

BAU...would enjoy biking over to the Dino footprints outside Trinidad on the Purgatory but where leave the van ? uner the computer controlled safety area !

aaaiiieeee I forgot Zappos...I whined to Z that we yeti had no soles...no EE 15 in nubuck Goretex.....presto the Magic Carpet delivered 2 weeks later..

so much for the friendly nab dealer.

I had not visited the tire cost area for 2 years +.....steep...carries kliptsch....
Old July 27th 14, 05:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 7/26/2014 6:37 PM, Joe Riel wrote:
Andre Jute writes:

On Saturday, July 26, 2014 6:14:19 PM UTC+1, wrote:
http://www.realrecreationusa.com/p/S...k-4083534.html

Somebody's greedy!± Or maybe that's per pair.

Here's a comparative price of USD68 including delivery to my door:

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/i...e/rp-prod24538

Very likely plenty cheaper if you want to spend the time looking, but
I like dealing with Chainreactioncycles, who're the world's largest
mail-order bicycle and component dealer for a good reason.

Does anyone use the postal service to *place* an order anymore?

Amazingly, yes.

There are still riders who literally mail us a Postal Money
order, typically with a pencil scrawled note.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old July 28th 14, 12:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Arlington allows network nudes ?
Old July 29th 14, 01:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

GooShop choosing DEFAULT (yours off course ) HIGH TO LOW

offers a quick look at what's happening n the op for following up on the latest develpments in raising cash...

but 27.5 ? a new one here...sneaky

http://goo.gl/RJlca7

Schwalbe tires MorskaSova Mountain Biking 1 February 13th 08 10:50 AM
Mudguard for a Schwalbe 47-406 Tosspot UK 12 July 12th 06 12:11 PM
Schwalbe Tires bktourer1 Techniques 24 January 24th 06 08:52 PM
Schwalbe Marathons Richard UK 9 February 11th 05 09:02 AM
Schwalbe Big Apple 60-622 juergen_brauckmann Unicycling 12 September 2nd 03 12:24 PM