Buy Locally Bike Locally

Old June 1st 10, 02:27 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living

Default Buy Locally Bike Locally

On May 31, 6:35 pm, (Matthew Russotto)
wrote:
In article ,

dr_jeff wrote:

Gee, I have heard of getting laid in the back seat, but not causing war.
Taking the subway, biking and walking to your destination (not to
mention working from home) are all better to avoid oil spills, climate
change and carnage on our roads.

Google maps has the bicycle ride from home to my office at 3 hours 29
minutes. No thank you. Walking is 4 hours and 54 minutes, and I'm
pretty sure pedestrian travel on some of the roads it mentions is
forbidden; actual time would be much greater. And there is no subway.

Oh sorry to hear that you chose to live in the boondocks and that you
can't even make it to the market on bike. Actually I got a campaign
called "BUY LOCALLY, BIKE LOCALLY"... It kind of makes sense, right?

http://www.zazzle.com/buy_locallybik...15481131281264