Revolutionary Quotes

Old October 29th 11, 03:13 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Default Revolutionary Quotes

So they could be remembered in the long hours that precede a
revolution. They are the light that kindle fires...

"Political Freedom without economic equality is a pretense, a fraud, a
lie; and the workers want no lying."
Mikhail Bakunin

"There go my people, I must find out where they are going so I can
lead them."
Alexandre Auguste Ledru-Rollin

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/au...l_bakunin.html

The last one is a bit confusing, but there's not much time left for
reason. This is often said of cyclists: "There's nothing to lose but
your chain." I propose we adopt the Dutch model in the meantime.

"We must give back to the poor their most valuable possession:
dignity"

-I thought about it while riding a bike. The driver shouted
"mother****er" at us for slowing him down. Hey, IT'S OK TO RIDE A
BIKE. We rode a bike out of choice but that's beyond the point. Under
the revolution YOU CAN HAVE CHOICES.

Old October 29th 11, 04:08 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

On Oct 17, 4:06 pm, Tim wrote:
On Oct 17, 9:37 am, "TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher"

wrote:
Well, I wrote it myself so I feel quite comfortable with it.

To the topic Monkey, consider this recent dialogue between myself and
my New York "special programs counterpart" and pay particular
attention to the second half. I mean what is it about America that it
is so ****ed up that it actually believes this is their decision and
within their power? :

Yan Ack :
Democracy has made protests futile.

Tim Harris :
Exactly Yan. I do not know what the stats are in the US but here in
Canada the increasing trend is not voting. The democratic populous is
exercising their democratic right not to vote at an astounding 75%!
The idea however, the question as ...it is a protest, is that how can
a democratic country have democratic representation that represent
only 20% of the democratic body and when further broken down, a
governing party that only represents 56% of the 20%... and yet,
business goes on as normal.

Is that democracy Yan? Or are we only a few points away from anarchy?
That is what is funny about anarchy and revolutions Yan. All those
people in power now, the status quo, are taught to believe they are
the power when in fact, they "are" the power now that gets "destroyed"
in the event of a reformation. And among those 75% we affectionately
call The Kingdom, you can be certain there is bad blood somewhere so
no, I do not see this as being a strictly Kingdom vs. the Government
situatuion.

Oh yeah, as an added statistic, of those 20% that do vote, they are
old time seniors (the boomers don't vote), first time voters (yeah I
can drink and vote I love being 21)... and, you guessed it, government
employees.

Yan :
even if two ppl voted , it would be enough so i guess, democracy is
safe for now. it's the ppl who are losing.

Btw, aren't we always losing to robotic institutions or laws that we
bring into place in the first place ? we make a law or we make a thing
called democracy and before long we find ourselves in its jaws. We
make the 'isms' that become our frankensteins.

Tim :
Well, the statistics do support your if two ppl voted it would be
enough however I would not be so quick to suggest it is safe or
democracy... especially in a country like the US where children are
bred and programed from the time they hit kindergarten to kill for
words like democracy and freedom. The lion tamers are trained to show
no fear, they think it fools the beasts they have created and
apparently tamed... without fear they are never conscious of the day
when their wild things decide to attack,

To the second point. Yes. But Yan, those Laws and Robotic Institutions
are not made for the democracy they are made by and for individuals
thus are designed to be exceptions to the laws since according to your
own constitutional material we are all equal, one nation and
indivisible,... the Laws you are referring to... are they the Laws
that reflect the nation?

Yan :
all western ppl are 'inquisitorial' by nature. They're all little
Torquemadas. It's so endemic there's no point any more blaming only
the govt for being so, every single citizen at heart is censorious of
anything that crosses his views, has become so, the disease is rampant
and one sees no end in sight.

What men do is,, the moment they see an aberration of human behaviour,
they rush to create a law that will seemingly shut it down, they think
it's one of the many laws on the road to utopia and perfect humans who
will not fight, kill, sell drugs etc and thus its down the road to
roboticism.

HERE IS THE HIGHLIGHT MONKEY::

Tim :
Perhaps Yan. But in the end, after countless generations of war isn't
that what we all kind of want even if it is just a 20 year vacation?
The men you mention above are not as much a problem as those who pull
power in the face of the democracy and in spite of even their own
science chose to not turn the at least 70% plus oil based economy in a
different direction. You, we, have no next phase, no back up plan. And
let us not forget the US' second largest industry War. Remove those
from your economy and you are nothing more than a third world nation.

With a debt. A global debt. Not just money which can be printed like
baseball cards, but resources... lives and an outstanding bill for
justice. I read a scientific article a couple of years ago that is
from outside the media wall (although I suspect the authenticity based
on the newness of extremeness of the article) that states european
scientists have determined that the American "idea" that the world
needs to reduce its population to 2B is false.

In fact, they say, if the world were to kill off the 400M Americans
and institute tougher pro-creation Laws that this world would be
almost healthy in less than 100 years. Worst case, from among the
American people (and that means Canada too) someone is going to have
to wake up and realize that as far as democracy goes 96% of the world
vs our less than 4%, someone eventually, somewhere not America, is
going to make that decision.

Suddenly that vast and mighty ocean that kept all those foreign
invaders away become prison walls with a significantly smaller coast
to patrol than any other continent. Now cut off the oil and you kill
the war machine. 20% of the 100% of the work force that can barely
hold up 50% are now retired. All their costs go way up and their
purchase of big items like homes and cars goes way down. Do you know
how much food is imported?

The point is Yan, that sounds "a lot" simpler, way cheaper and more
conducive to a green earth than the Bush Chaney 100 year plan of
harvesting any crop they can get "your" hands on including innocent
lives, since according to the rest of the world America is a democracy
and thus their tyrannical abuse of the the world (because in one brief
moment in time they had a bomb and it went to their head) is not the
act of one man or government but is, in fact, the will of all the
people.

Yan :
the US wants to hide the fact that the $ is the most valuable
commodity. It has found the secret to eternal fiscal youth. Print
dollars. Therefore they try to promote the sale of gold. Somewhere,
hidden in all the artificial mess of the economy is the fact that what
you're doing is what they want you to do.

No more 'laws' , procreation or otherwise,, everyone needs to calm
down and let nature work it out. We can't do anything for life except
live it. We can't 'steer' it.

Tim :
Yeah, well tossing all the human stuff aside... take a look Yan.
Nature is working us out.

It has never been about the certainty of death Yan. That is not what
all these rules (since Laws belong to Nature) are about. Did you see
the look on Saddam Husein's face? No. Not the day he was executed for
the same crimes your country is committing today, I mean at his
trial... did you see how hard he fought for his life? What last minute
enlightenment do you think possessed his mind?

Did you see the actor Bush Jr. the day he drew tears for the audience
about how the big bad wolf Saddam tried... sniff... sniff... to kill
his dad? It was just a few years before that his Dad was killing other
people's Dad's, in fact Saddam was following his orders, and only a
couple years after that very heartfelt performance... Jr went and did
the same thing... when the stats are so out of whack that even Rosie
O'Donell gets canned for being heartbroken (only 30% of kills during
this recent war are military personal representing an oddly near even
split between them... the other 70% civilians... that is genocide
Yan).

Are you suggesting to me that the American democracy is that ****ing
stupid? Because if you are, then as far as I am concerned you got it
coming to you and you earned every cent of it. There is a massively
large world out there and all of it hates the United States and we are
not talking about stealing other kids lunch money savvy?

***

Now here is the trouble Monkey, the recent lesson on the textbook
psychology who rejects its parent alchemy is just another reworded
history of case studies providing empirical data that has formed a
body that resembles the operation of the human mind. But it is still
just using Tarot cards, I-Ching trigrams and Celtic Runes to make
predictions...

I made that point recently, swearing the oath on the textbook, just to
let you know that we all know what to expect next. Sure the magicians
on the hill will use there A-1 words to fire up the American people,
create a bunch of profiles and so forth. That is the first reaction of
being caught. And then? Then what will they do... what is important
here Monkey is that, like children caught already knowing it is wrong,
they will say anything and because this so so predictable and the US
claims to be the masters of the voodoo, that when the time comes... it
is a question sincerity and no one is going to believe them.

By their own devices Monkey I shall destroy them and the only chance
you as a mere citizen robot have is to stand up and be counted because
experience has taught me that when the time comes, there is no
counting just killing.

Tim

This is being a long enlightening argument. I tend to side with you.
We DO have masters, and they steer us into trouble or can steer us
away from it. Actually you mention the concept TAMING THE LION, and
that's the perfect metaphor: the BEAST is smart as a predatory
machine, but this predation will inevitably bring us suffering and
doom. Nobody knows why exactly we can't even consider a Plan B or C.
The voters --very few of them, with a limited agenda-- feed the
monster out fear that B or C could be worse. And they also vote out of
self interest while the masses just try to survive. Democracy is more
a mind game than something healthy. They kill dissent if not the
dissenter by ignoring alternatives to the status quo often laughing
about it. People look at you and say, "You are weird!" Solutions are
avoided. Everybody is doing their "job" in the machine. The "grease"
is money.

In case someone thinks I'm talking in parabolic words, here's the
perfect example of the "War on Drugs." A whole nation, Mexico, is
sliding down the abyss while America gets high. And if we can't
control Mexico, how can we control Iraq or Afghanistan?

I thought you were against the revolution but perhaps I'm wrong. We
just have to know what our best weapons are and mine is a humble bike.
Actually it may a simple banana to put up a fight:

THE BANANA IS THE BEST WEAPON EVER DEVISED, CLEARLY SUPERIOR TO
NUCLEAR WEAPONS! If you don't believe me, I challenge anyone with a
nuclear weapon to step forward.

Tease the lion with it until it roars. Then the game has been exposed.

Old October 29th 11, 07:37 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Fatter Than Ever Moe

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher who no one

http://www.grist.org/list/2011-10-27...ride-a-bicycle
Old October 29th 11, 09:43 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore

On Oct 29, 2:37*pm, Fatter Than Ever Moe HardTimes@TheFarm wrote:
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher who no one
cares about or bothers to read what he writes, *wrote:

http://www.grist.org/list/2011-10-27...ride-a-bicycle

I thought it would easier for them to drive a Toyota.
Old October 29th 11, 10:04 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore

On Oct 29, 12:46 pm, Old Baye wrote:
On 10/28/2011 10:18 PM, TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher wrote:

"We must give back to the poor their most valuable possession:
dignity"

-I thought about it while riding a bike. The driver shouted
"mother****er" at us for slowing him down. Hey, IT'S OK TO RIDE A
BIKE. We rode a bike out of choice but that's beyond the point. Under
the revolution YOU CAN HAVE CHOICES.

Actually, under YOUR revolution, the choices seemed to be narrowed to
walk or bike, based on your recent screeds.

And electric vehicles, including NEVs (Neighborhood Electric
Vehicles), quite different from hybrids. They are community vehicles,
but you forgot the meaning of it because you created the Gated
Community and forgot the community.

THE MOTTO OF THE REVOLUTION: "ACT LOCALLY, THINK GLOBALLY" and my own:
"BUY LOCALLY, BIKE LOCALLY."

The right lane will be dedicated to vehicles under 25 MPH, bikes and
NEVs.

http://www.evfinder.com/NEVs.htm

We will take back the community and smile to people again.
Old October 30th 11, 03:25 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore

On Oct 29, 5:37 pm, Old Baye wrote:
On 10/29/2011 2:02 PM, TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher wrote:
On Oct 29, 12:46 pm, Old wrote:
On 10/28/2011 10:18 PM, TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher wrote:

"We must give back to the poor their most valuable possession:
dignity"

-I thought about it while riding a bike. The driver shouted
"mother****er" at us for slowing him down. Hey, IT'S OK TO RIDE A
BIKE. We rode a bike out of choice but that's beyond the point. Under
the revolution YOU CAN HAVE CHOICES.

Actually, under YOUR revolution, the choices seemed to be narrowed to
walk or bike, based on your recent screeds.

And electric vehicles, including NEVs (Neighborhood Electric
Vehicles), quite different from hybrids. They are community vehicles,
but you forgot the meaning of it because you created the Gated
Community and forgot the community.

Oh right...communal golf carts, sorry, my bad.

THE MOTTO OF THE REVOLUTION: "ACT LOCALLY, THINK GLOBALLY" and my own:
"BUY LOCALLY, BIKE LOCALLY."

The right lane will be dedicated to vehicles under 25 MPH, bikes and
NEVs.

And productivity will be similarly throttled - enjoy a very long depression.

http://www.evfinder.com/NEVs.htm

We will take back the community and smile to people again.

You'll do and accomplish precisely nothing, save for your witless
blather here.

Ha, ha. You know my wisdom is enlightening, practical and full of fun.
Every one of my writings is a lesson in survival in the capitalist
jungle. Actually I show a path out of Darwinist capitalism without
being too radical. Everything in yin-yang balance.

As we speak the Volt and Nissan EVs are selling like...well...not
hotcakes despite massive tax credits.

That's because advertising has convinced Americans that driving a
truck is a symbol of power. Hybrids are also very expensive. For the
poor it's a better option to a buy a small car --such as the Ford
Focus-- than a high tech hybrid. 90% of cars on American roads are
oversized according to my own estimates --which are very reliable.

And the Tesla is sold out, but mainly to movie stars.

Maybe diesel will make its move, but I'd bet hybrids for the foreseeable
future.

I see three main vehicles that need to be pushed with the revolution:
BICYCLES, ELECTRIC BIKES, AND NEVs. Something like 70% of trips are
done within 5 miles so they are the perfect answer to those needs. A
bike costs you $200, an electric bike $500-$1000 and the NEVs are...

http://www.gemcar.com/build/accBuild.asp?model=6

Cute little truck, something like 10 grand, probably no insurance and
definitely no gas.

C'mon, it's time for the dinosaurs to go!