Tour de France tour company page updated

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 26th 03, 03:05 AM
Mike Jacoubowsky/Chain Reaction Bicycles

Default Tour de France tour company page updated

We're up to 30 companies doing Tour de France trips for July 2004; you can
find the info here-

http://www.ChainReaction.com/france0...rcompanies.htm

If you know of other companies running tours, please let me know and I'll
add their info to the list. There's no charge or extortion (meaning that I
don't get any kickbacks...heck, nobody's even offered!) for being on the
list, it's just something to help people find their way to France for the
'04 TDF. I've gone the past four years (and am going again) and think it's
a great way to see both France and a great bike race!

For general info on riding and visiting France, we now have a gateway page
at www.ChainReaction.com/france.htm. Many people could benefit from reading
the piece about French Laundry Units (FLUs) at
http://www.ChainReaction.com/france2...nchlaundryunit.

We've also got a new email address for touring-company related info-
. Please use this to send me any info you might
have on the touring companies I've listed (your past experiences etc) or let
me know if I've missed any. But *please* include "TDF" in your subject
line, so it gets past my Spam filter. I'm up to 300 pieces of Spam a day,
with much of it coming from software that harvests email from newsgroups.

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
IMBA, BikesBelong, NBDA member