If Lance loved cycling he'd confess and move on

Old July 6th 12, 04:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default If Lance loved cycling he'd confess and move on

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/mor...haunt-tour.ece

Cancellara worried that Armstrong’s case might linger over the sport.

“For cycling this is not good, that’s for sure,” he said. “That makes
me sad. But on the other hand, we have to deal with that, and I hope
it’s not something that is going to take three or four years … That is
my biggest concern.”

I was in Austin last week and saw a lot of women that look like
Lance's mother. Lot's of marrying and divorcing to do Lance - now
get out there and be somebody.
Old July 6th 12, 04:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Phil

On Jul 6, 11:08*am, Anton Berlin wrote:
http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/mor...20120705-lance...

Cancellara worried that Armstrong’s case might linger over the sport.

“For cycling this is not good, that’s for sure,” he said. “That makes
me sad. But on the other hand, we have to deal with that, and I hope
it’s not something that is going to take three or four years … That is
my biggest concern.”

I was in Austin last week and saw a lot of women that look like
Lance's mother. * *Lot's of marrying and divorcing to do Lance - now
get out there and be somebody.

Nah, What is really sad is blokes like you that can't move on.
Old July 6th 12, 05:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On Jul 6, 10:34*am, Phil wrote:
On Jul 6, 11:08*am, Anton Berlin wrote:

* * Nah, What is really sad is blokes like you that can't move on.

Now that you've identified yourself as a Unigargler, you could try to
pull your head out of Lances crotch and see that it does still make a
difference today dumbass.
Old July 6th 12, 05:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 7/6/2012 10:34 AM, Phil wrote:
On Jul 6, 11:08 am, Anton Berlin wrote:
http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/mor...20120705-lance...

Cancellara worried that Armstrong’s case might linger over the sport.

“For cycling this is not good, that’s for sure,” he said. “That makes
me sad. But on the other hand, we have to deal with that, and I hope
it’s not something that is going to take three or four years … That is
my biggest concern.”

I was in Austin last week and saw a lot of women that look like
Lance's mother. Lot's of marrying and divorcing to do Lance - now
get out there and be somebody.

Nah, What is really sad is blokes like you that can't move on.

Blokes like Anton and Travis Tygart.

Old July 6th 12, 05:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 06/07/2012 17:39, Fred Flintstein wrote:
On 7/6/2012 10:34 AM, Phil wrote:
On Jul 6, 11:08 am, Anton Berlin wrote:
http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/mor...20120705-lance...

Cancellara worried that Armstrong’s case might linger over the sport.

“For cycling this is not good, that’s for sure,” he said. “That makes
me sad. But on the other hand, we have to deal with that, and I hope
it’s not something that is going to take three or four years … That is
my biggest concern.”

I was in Austin last week and saw a lot of women that look like
Lance's mother. Lot's of marrying and divorcing to do Lance - now
get out there and be somebody.

Nah, What is really sad is blokes like you that can't move on.

Blokes like Anton and Travis Tygart.

Yeah, the senate should just pass a law that the matter is closed.

Old July 7th 12, 03:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Anton Berlin wrote:
Supreme Court would overturn than in NYC heartbeat - Ruth Bader is a
huge fan

But will you Amerikans be able to buy the good **** in a New Italy
pharmacy on John Roberts account now ?

I wish Bush was still in office - he'd nuke that volcano in Iceland Anton Berlin Racing 10 April 21st 10 05:27 AM
I bet this chap wished he'd been riding Airfree tires. :-) [email protected] Techniques 0 September 15th 09 02:22 PM
imagine how easy he'd be to troll Jim Flom Racing 8 September 9th 05 05:38 AM
bad move by Lance Laz Racing 98 July 13th 05 07:26 PM
Move over Lance? J Jones Racing 3 May 22nd 05 08:42 PM