Cycling Braless?

Old May 15th 05, 10:17 PM
Claire Petersky

"Varmint" wrote in message
oups.com...

the wife asked me the other day what the story was with
female cyclists, and whether they ride sans underwear. Since she's
permanently braless, and I really like it that way, she rides braless
all the time. How many other ladies out there also ride braless?

Varmint, ladies also "go commando" when it comes to bike shorts.

If your wife is a real dangler, it would help her with "boobs to the tube"
in a tuck, no?

Seriously, if she's comfortable braless, OK then. The advantage to wearing
sports bras whilst riding is that everything is held in place and there's
nothing to rub or chafe while on the bike for extended periods. If neither
of these two are issues, I don't think it matters.

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky

See the books I've set free at:

Old May 16th 05, 11:33 AM
Varmint

Default Cycling Braless?

Hiya Folks
Another lurker edging cautiously into the limelight ....
I'm a "reborn" cyclist after 20 years off the bike. Never really took
cycling seriously until recently when I got all the kit and bits to
look the part. Now while its not mews that us gents go commando in our
cycling shorts, the wife asked me the other day what the story was with

Old May 16th 05, 01:32 PM
Elisa Francesca Roselli

Varmint a écrit :
Since she's
permanently braless, and I really like it that way, she rides braless
all the time. How many other ladies out there also ride braless?

I'm never braless and my bras are engineered like the Golden Gate
Bridge. However, I don't think that cycling is harder on the ballast
than walking, and if I were a braless type, I would not change my
habits. This is unlike jogging which causes the works to jolt up and
down at every step. I guess only if she were planning to do a lot of
off-road on an unsuspended bike would it even be an issue.

EFR
Ile de France
Old May 16th 05, 02:49 PM
Maggie

Varmint wrote:
How many other ladies out there also ride braless?

Varmint

What the hell difference would a bra make cycling? Bras are all a
matter of comfort for any activity. Some women who are well endowed,
find it very uncomfortable to do any exercise without something to keep
the "girlfriends" from bouncing. Others like to call attention to the
bouncing. Others don't have enough to bounce. This is a personal
issue and choice. I NEVER wore a bra until I had kids. After
breastfeeding three kids and gravity pulling them down through the
years....I find bras to be my friend. They give the illusion of
PERKY!!!

I do find sports bras to be too binding. I hate them.

Maggie...

Old May 16th 05, 03:02 PM
Roy Owen

Varmint wrote:
Hiya Folks
Another lurker edging cautiously into the limelight ....
I'm a "reborn" cyclist after 20 years off the bike. Never really took
cycling seriously until recently when I got all the kit and bits to
look the part. Now while its not mews that us gents go commando in our
cycling shorts, the wife asked me the other day what the story was with
female cyclists, and whether they ride sans underwear. Since she's
permanently braless, and I really like it that way, she rides braless
all the time. How many other ladies out there also ride braless?

Varmint

Not being of the female persuasion I can't with authority but it seems
to me that what type of cycling shorts you wear would also dictate if
you wear a bra or not. I imagine that bibs with mesh uppers would chafe
.. That being said my wife does not wear a bra for anything nor does she
need to...

Roy Owen
Old May 16th 05, 03:31 PM
Maggie

Roy Owen wrote:
Not being of the female persuasion I can't say with authority.......

Roy Owen

Very true. You have no idea. Unless you HAVE boobs, you have no idea
what it feels like to ride braless. Just as I have no idea what it
feels like for a man to dangle. Or to have an appendage with a mind of
its own. ;-)

Maggie

Old May 16th 05, 04:09 PM
1oki

"Roy Owen" wrote in message
Varmint wrote:
Hiya Folks
Another lurker edging cautiously into the limelight ....
I'm a "reborn" cyclist after 20 years off the bike. Never really took
cycling seriously until recently when I got all the kit and bits to
look the part. Now while its not mews that us gents go commando in our
cycling shorts, the wife asked me the other day what the story was with
female cyclists, and whether they ride sans underwear. Since she's
permanently braless, and I really like it that way, she rides braless
all the time. How many other ladies out there also ride braless?

Not being of the female persuasion

So you wear the Bro? Or is it the Mansiere?

--
'It shrinks?!?'
'Like a frightened turtle.' -jerry & elaine

Old May 16th 05, 05:21 PM
Leo Lichtman

"1oki" wrote: So you wear the Bro? Or is it the Mansiere?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Not that there's anything WRONG with that.

Old May 16th 05, 07:44 PM
Chris Esposito

Maggie wrote:
Roy Owen wrote:

Not being of the female persuasion I can't say with authority.......

Roy Owen

Very true. You have no idea. Unless you HAVE boobs, you have no idea
what it feels like to ride braless. Just as I have no idea what it
feels like for a man to dangle. Or to have an appendage with a mind of
its own. ;-)

Maggie

You mean the appendage above and between our shoulders, or a man's day
to day brain :-)?

Chris
#! rnews 1383
Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.gui
From: "Fred L. Kleinschmidt"
Subject: How to make elements of a text area clickable?
Sender: (Boeing NNTP News Access)
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 18:49:25 GMT

wrote:

Hi,

Not sure if I am using the right GUI component for this.

I have number of elements in rows in JTextArea.

row1
row2
row3

I have a number of elements in each row such as :

col1 col2 col3 col4
col1 col2 col3 col4
col1 col2 col3 col4

I would like to make each row clickable, so the user only needs to
click on the row to select it. How can I do this? Can I do this with
a JTextArea?

Right now, the user has to drag across the row.

Thanks,

Gil

use a JList or JTable

--
Fred L. Kleinschmidt
Boeing Associate Technical Fellow
Old May 16th 05, 08:53 PM
Maggie

Leo Lichtman wrote:
"1oki" wrote: So you wear the Bro? Or is it the Mansiere?
Not that there's anything WRONG with that.

Do I hear Seinfeld in this? Not that there is anything wrong with

Maggie.

Gosh, I love that show.