Ed Gin Spam King of the Great Yellow Turd

Old February 2nd 05, 09:07 PM
Edward Dolan

Default Ed Gin Spam King of the Great Yellow Turd

A troll is someone like me Ed Gin who will disrupt a
recumbent newsgroup for no other purpose than disrupting it.
I, Ed Gin of the Great Yellow **** House known as the Orient, am a troll.
It matters not whether I am spaming or off topic or vulgar
or whatever. My messages are not cycling related to anything that
has previously been said on any thread. They are not responsive.

I, Ed Gin am a troll on A.R.B.R. and always have been.
My messages are always custom designed for whatever message I
respond to (except recumbent related). No time and effort
has gone into them. It matters not if my messages are off topic.
The critical thing is that they are lame. They are customized
lame crap and not just automated crap. It all is crap just the same.

I, Ed Gin am a brainless idiot. I have my lard ass set up
to automatically relay messages to A.R.B.R. with total
nonsense. I, Ed Gin am a can of spam for all newsgroups.
--
Regards,

Ed Gin Spam King of the Great Yellow **** House known as the Orient - Chicago District

PS. What a stupid ****er. He is doing all the work.

PS2. You punctuation is still for ****, but I am not going to bother to correct it. You are not worth ****ing on, but if you precede me in death I will be delighted to **** on your grave - you poor ****ed up son of bitch.

Old February 2nd 05, 09:17 PM
Edwar Dolan

Dan I am never right. I will continue posting a few more of my
spam messages about nonsense. It is just a question how much spam
comes out of my can to say the nastiest things on A.R.B.R.

Anyone on this group who cannot figure out what is going is smarter than me
and my honky bigot brain. Are up to speed and know what is happening.
I hope so. I will just cuss and swear like usual here at A.R..B.R.
However, if he ever gets responsive but not likely, then that would be a
different story. I Ed Dolan am cowardly and stupid for that. I, Ed Dolan
am a white trash honky idiot, most likely from the steppes of
the backwoods with decades if family in breeding. I live in the
Great White Minn - which is also not exactly the center of civilization.
--
Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great White Honky - Minnesota

OT - George Bush is lying to us again - bunkers were sealed Ravenwolf Racing 45 November 10th 04 03:45 AM
RBR Stats from MSFT k.j.papai Racing 5 November 3rd 04 02:47 AM
Go Mayo Go! Iban the Man , Can!! remove the polite word to reply Racing 11 July 9th 04 11:24 PM