5th Element Air Tuning??

Old September 16th 03, 12:38 AM
cookson

Default 5th Element Air Tuning??

Anyone got tips for tuning a 5th Element rear shock.

I'm 6', 160lb. Pick clean lines and like a soft ride.
Anyone out there similar? If so, what's your setup?

Their website is kinda useless, basically add air, hop on, see if
you like it, repeat... a starting point would be nice.

Ted C
Old September 16th 03, 05:57 AM
John Morgan

"cookson" wrote in message
Anyone got tips for tuning a 5th Element rear shock.

I'm 6', 160lb. Pick clean lines and like a soft ride.
Anyone out there similar? If so, what's your setup?

Their website is kinda useless, basically add air, hop on, see if
you like it, repeat... a starting point would be nice.

Ted C

oh boy, here we go again...

Do yourself a favor and do a Google Groups search of alt.mountain-bike
containing the words "Paulus" and "5th element."

-John Morgan

Old September 16th 03, 01:49 PM
Carla A-G

"John Morgan" wrote in message
"cookson" wrote in message
Anyone got tips for tuning a 5th Element rear shock.

I'm 6', 160lb. Pick clean lines and like a soft ride.
Anyone out there similar? If so, what's your setup?

Their website is kinda useless, basically add air, hop on, see if
you like it, repeat... a starting point would be nice.

Ted C

oh boy, here we go again...

Do yourself a favor and do a Google Groups search of alt.mountain-bike
containing the words "Paulus" and "5th element."

-John Morgan

'Nuff said, let's not get into this again...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Old September 16th 03, 05:35 PM
fred

Yo i had a 5th element i weigh 180 pound i had it pumped upto about 150 psi
i think but i broke mine i burst the seals so if anyone would like to send
me one that would be great

Old September 16th 03, 05:52 PM
cookson

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 21:57:20 -0700, "John Morgan"
wrote:

Do yourself a favor and do a Google Groups search of alt.mountain-bike
containing the words "Paulus" and "5th element."

-John Morgan

Just what I was looking for, thanks.

Ted