Robic takes command

Old June 20th 05, 12:00 PM
Callistus Valerius

Default Robic takes command

Looks like Jure Robic has taken a commanding lead.
http://www.raceacrossamerica.org/rac...t=RacePosition
Riding through Arizona last night. Lucky for them as I was riding in the
day time and had a road temperature of 119 degrees, on my computer.

Old June 21st 05, 03:32 AM
Ryan Cousineau

In article . net,
"Callistus Valerius" wrote:

Looks like Jure Robic has taken a commanding lead.
http://www.raceacrossamerica.org/rac...t=RacePosition
Riding through Arizona last night. Lucky for them as I was riding in the
day time and had a road temperature of 119 degrees, on my computer.

I am very excited to find out which rider can win the Tour de Sleep
Deprivation.

16-hour pre-war Tour stages are one thing; a race in which the winner is
the one who best copes with hallucinations past the Mississippi is quite
another.

Lance Takes DeTour Steve Smull Racing 2 June 9th 05 03:15 PM
URGENT: ALL TX CYCLISTS PLEASE READ AND ACT (TAKES TWO MIN) big D General 5 May 20th 05 02:40 PM
Lance takes a swipe at Bobby J crit PRO Racing 1 March 15th 05 02:58 PM
Hoy takes Gold! Simon D UK 2 August 21st 04 01:09 PM
Mountain Biking Takes Another Victim spademan o---[\) * Mountain Biking 5 February 27th 04 04:38 PM